Travis

Re: Song Showdown 4 - THE RESULT
alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 11:15 PM Quote
Well well
surprise surprise

I think WTRY deserves a break; if it doesn't, will continue kicking ass...

minnmess wrote:

Poor poor Turn. It just wants to sing its song and live in a world where it belongs. He wants to live! He will survive!

hahahahahahahaha
so true

Bryn
Bryn Posted Mon 15 Dec, 2008 2:28 AM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Lukey, can I have Turn's pickle jar? I want to hug it and pet it and tell it it is the real winner.

You're allowed to hug it and pet it, but you're not allowed to tell it lies. It might believe you and then the other songs will tell it it isn't the winner and then it'll cry and the tears will ruin the pickle formula and it could die.

I don't know why that struck me as so funny but it just made me laugh so hard I almost cried. Good thing I'm not in pickle formula, that could have been dangerous.

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Mon 15 Dec, 2008 6:00 AM Quote
singme0430 wrote:
Haha! Congrats to you, WTRY. :P Though I voted for WDIAROM, WTRY deserves this. Song Showdown has been really exciting!

I second that.I voted for WDIAROM as well..but now the best song WON=D

kgn
kgn Posted Mon 25 May, 2009 8:25 AM Quote
Where can we download these performance songs and the mix? :-(

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 25 May, 2009 10:40 AM Quote
kgn wrote:
Where can we download these performance songs and the mix? :-(

I'm not quite sure what you mean?... :)

kgn
kgn Posted Tue 26 May, 2009 7:56 AM Quote
Songs are shown in this link: http://odetojsmith.wordpress.com/2008/12/13/dec-13th/ I want to download Writing to Reach You (Deadly Avenger’s Bayou Blues Mix) I couldn't find it anywhere. Maybe I'll find the songs which are concert performance.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 26 May, 2009 4:40 PM Quote
kgn wrote:
Songs are shown in this link: http://odetojsmith.wordpress.com/2008/12/13/dec-13th/ I want to download Writing to Reach You (Deadly Avenger’s Bayou Blues Mix) I couldn't find it anywhere. Maybe I'll find the songs which are concert performance.

If you give me your email, i can send you that "Writing to Reach You (Deadly Avenger’s Bayou Blues Mix)". :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 8:47 AM