Travis

KCRW Download
Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 12:22 AM Quote
Hey

was wondering if anyone had a link to download the KCRW session from, the link on the advent thingy is dead cheers

Re: KCRW Download
mayfly
mayfly Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 12:48 AM Quote
Still alive here:
http://odetojsmith.wordpress.com/2008/12/04/dec-4th-kcrw-festival/

Nell
Nell Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 12:49 AM Quote

Do you mean that one?

[url=]http://www.kcrw.com/media-player/mediaPlayer2.html?type=video&id=mb081128travis[/url]

But you can't download it..just see it over and over again...;) or did I miss something? If yes ;) please feel free to tell me.

Did you even mean this KCRW-Session or the older one?

Nora

Nell
Nell Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 12:52 AM Quote

Cool..

we should kinda make a list of all those pages which collect media-material of Travis...

mayfly
mayfly Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 12:59 AM Quote
Nell wrote:

Do you mean that one?

[url=]http://www.kcrw.com/media-player/mediaPlayer2.html?type=video&id=mb081128travis[/url]

But you can't download it..just see it over and over again...;) or did I miss something? If yes ;) please feel free to tell me.

Did you even mean this KCRW-Session or the older one?

Nora

It used to be easy to grab the video of KCRW session. But they've gone for the more complicated way. I tried to read the programming source of that page but it's beyond my poor knowledge. :(

Nell
Nell Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 1:07 AM Quote

wait a sec...you're the one with the great media-side aren't you? Well great work! Spend weeks on that side! :)

But lots of "savefile.com" - links don't work anymore...

but seriously you did a great job...are you still uploading things?

mayfly
mayfly Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 1:19 AM Quote
Nell wrote:

wait a sec...you're the one with the great media-side aren't you? Well great work! Spend weeks on that side! :)

But lots of "savefile.com" - links don't work anymore...

but seriously you did a great job...are you still uploading things?

Sorry for my laziness. It's quite time consuming to renew them all, particularly since I have a unknown problem to connect hosting sites. But I always think of that anyway. :)

Nell
Nell Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 1:23 AM Quote
laziness? hello? You must have spent months uploading, collecting and sorting those files!

Wish though there would be one archive where there is to find everything (but not your job to do - you did a great job!!)

So you host 2 pages? This advent-page...Ode to J.Smith and the travis archive side?

God...really I'm so greatful you did those pages. :)

if the recording of tonights rockpalast-show worked i can send it to you - if u want to:)

ps: the rapid-share - links on ode don't seem to work I always et "fehler/error - links not correct"

mayfly
mayfly Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 1:42 AM Quote
Nell wrote:
laziness? hello? You must have spent months uploading, collecting and sorting those files!

Wish though there would be one archive where there is to find everything (but not your job to do - you did a great job!!)

So you host 2 pages? This advent-page...Ode to J.Smith and the travis archive side?

God...really I'm so greatful you did those pages. :)

if the recording of tonights rockpalast-show worked i can send it to you - if u want to:)

ps: the rapid-share - links on ode don't seem to work I always et "fehler/error - links not correct"

Both advent-page and odetojsmith blog belong to "The boy with a cryptic name". And "themanwho" runs own blog too. Get in touch to anyone if your recording is done. :)

Nell
Nell Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 1:55 AM Quote
try to :)

last time it didn't work though...:(

men...it's 3 o clock..i'm still not tired but gotta get up again in 5 hours...but you know what's keeping me awake? your page...;)

don't have a rapidshare account..so gotta wate 15 minutes for the next part ;)...yeah - well...I never got to clean up my room here...guess I've time now... :p

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 11:22 AM Quote
Nell wrote:

Cool..

we should kinda make a list of all those pages which collect media-material of Travis...

In no particular order:

The ManWho multimedia blog
Travis downloads project
Mayfly's video/bootleg archive

I uploaded the Advent calendar stuff into the Download project, if you wnat to link to it that's fine. I'll probably use the Ode blog more for promoting the album than live sessions in future and send links to others to use if they haven't recorded it themselves.

leticia
leticia Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 3:57 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:

In no particular order:

The ManWho multimedia blog
Travis downloads project
Mayfly's video/bootleg archive

I uploaded the Advent calendar stuff into the Download project, if you wnat to link to it that's fine. I'll probably use the Ode blog more for promoting the album than live sessions in future and send links to others to use if they haven't recorded it themselves.

This is GREAT! Thanks a lot!

Nell
Nell Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 8:08 PM Quote

God.....

You guys must be angels!!!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:44 AM