Travis

Re: New Song to Self vid- who is in?
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 3:41 PM Quote
Ooh...very interesting! I'd like to, but man I hate being video taped! We'll see, I MIGHT do it too.

What a cool idea though, huh?

rebekah
rebekah Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 3:58 PM Quote
I really wanna do it! But i don't want to be on my own..I'll get my friends to join with me :P

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 4:29 PM Quote
What's this all about? Obviously, I missed something.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 4:29 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
What's this all about? Obviously, I missed something.

see the home page or the top thread posted by the TWT

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 4:43 PM Quote
Oh, gee, hm. I'll have to think about that. December 15 is only 10 days away.

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 4:48 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

yep doesn't leave us much time.
Really frantastic idea, might do it, need to see what's possible technically as am so crap at all that. I could be a whale! Or even better i could be Dubz if i find a pint of guiness that'd do for costume;-)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 4:53 PM Quote
sorry angel wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Really frantastic idea, might do it, need to see what's possible technically as am so crap at all that. I could be a whale! Or even better i could be Dubz if i find a pint of guiness that'd do for costume;-)

Looking like a whale is exactly what I'm afraid of!

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 4:57 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
sorry angel wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Looking like a whale is exactly what I'm afraid of!

Really? We'll be two then since i've been looking like a whale since pregnancy...

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 5:53 PM Quote
Nikki, wanna collaborate? I realize it's Song to Self, which implies solitude, but...maybe we can think of something cool together.

P.S. I own a tri-pod if that sweetens the deal any.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 6:39 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki, wanna collaborate? I realize it's Song to Self, which implies solitude, but...maybe we can think of something cool together.

LOL! No need to tempt me with the fact you've got a tri-pod. Of course I'll collaborate! I'm busy this weekend, but maybe we could meet up Saturday, Dec. 13. We'll have a week to think of what we're going to do. :D

leticia
leticia Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 7:01 PM Quote
I think we should all send vids so that they can take the best sequences and we can all appear in it!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 7:05 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

LOL! No need to tempt me with the fact you've got a tri-pod. Of course I'll collaborate! I'm busy this weekend, but maybe we could meet up Saturday, Dec. 13. We'll have a week to think of what we're going to do. :D

Kayte's fringe boots and Nikki's peace sign earrings MUST make an appearence.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 7:23 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

My kids have Christmas program practice from 1:00 - about 2:30 on that Saturday, which screws up the day, but if we were very well organized and knew what we wanted to do, I think we could do it in the afternoon. Or if you want to do it that Sunday, I'd be available after 12:00. Can you work under PRESSURE???!!!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 8:20 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

My kids have Christmas program practice from 1:00 - about 2:30 on that Saturday, which screws up the day, but if we were very well organized and knew what we wanted to do, I think we could do it in the afternoon. Or if you want to do it that Sunday, I'd be available after 12:00. Can you work under PRESSURE???!!!

I know! That gives us one day to submit it! Saturday or Sunday afternoon is fine. We'll figure it out some time next week. I'll send you a PM if I have an idea. :)

Mandy
Mandy Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 9:54 PM Quote
leticia wrote:
I think we should all send vids so that they can take the best sequences and we can all appear in it!
I think thats what they have planned...to cut together best bits :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:01 AM