Travis

Re: Franz Ferdinand
frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Wed 10 Dec, 2008 1:39 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
I saw Franz Ferdinand when they opened for U2 a few years ago... two years ago I think. I loved them, they were great :o)

I saw them live when they came in 2006 in my country and even though the sound system was a bit off(it was blaringly loud!!)
they still performed super WELL=D

i was a minor fan of them then but after going to see them live i became hugely interested in their very catchy very upbeat very fun distinct sound=D

and they're very nice people!!their music sounds better live as well=D and trust me when i say alex and co. looks and sound so much better in person esp alex=DD

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Thu 11 Dec, 2008 1:12 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
I saw Franz Ferdinand when they opened for U2 a few years ago... two years ago I think. I loved them, they were great :o)

Well, They ARE great :D

mili
mili Posted Thu 11 Dec, 2008 12:53 PM Quote
I'm looking forward to this new album, as I like very much all the older stuff. Seen their live performance on tv, and it looked very good, too.

Isa_travis
Isa_travis Posted Thu 11 Dec, 2008 2:07 PM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:
frandougeil wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
Isa_travis wrote:
I LOVE FRANZ FERDINAND (dancing happily)

Yeah me too :D
But obviously, not as much as Travis :D

DEFINITELY=DDDDD

;)

of course, Travis are the best band in the world!however, I also have a list of favourite bands :D

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 1:51 AM Quote
Isa_travis wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
frandougeil wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
Isa_travis wrote:
I LOVE FRANZ FERDINAND (dancing happily)

Yeah me too :D
But obviously, not as much as Travis :D

DEFINITELY=DDDDD

;)

of course, Travis are the best band in the world!however, I also have a list of favourite bands :D

Hehe yeah me too =P
But Travis...number 1! :D

Isa_travis
Isa_travis Posted Sat 13 Dec, 2008 11:14 AM Quote
I'm looking foward to get their new album... why do they have to realease it so late...?? ;_________;
I'm pretty sure you all have listened their single Lucid Dreams, cool song, isn't it? :)

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 2:25 AM Quote
Isa_travis wrote:
I'm looking foward to get their new album... why do they have to realease it so late...?? ;_________;
I'm pretty sure you all have listened their single Lucid Dreams, cool song, isn't it? :)

I prefer Ulysses :)

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Mon 15 Dec, 2008 5:40 AM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:
Isa_travis wrote:

I prefer Ulysses :)

Me too!

Vendonmore
Vendonmore Posted Mon 15 Dec, 2008 11:55 AM Quote
Isa_travis wrote:

Lucid Dreams is a cool song indeed! But Ulysses is even more briljant. Spoke to a couple of guys who said that Franz Ferdinand is past its prime after their first two albums, but I don't think so. There are some really good songs on their new cd!! Anyway, I tried to buy me some tickets for their new tour which will start in the spring of 2009 but within five minutes all tickets were sold out. So I didn't got any now :( Too bad!!! Cause they are really awesome live.

Isa_travis
Isa_travis Posted Mon 15 Dec, 2008 12:07 PM Quote
Vendonmore wrote:
Isa_travis wrote:

Lucid Dreams is a cool song indeed! But Ulysses is even more briljant. Spoke to a couple of guys who said that Franz Ferdinand is past its prime after their first two albums, but I don't think so. There are some really good songs on their new cd!! Anyway, I tried to buy me some tickets for their new tour which will start in the spring of 2009 but within five minutes all tickets were sold out. So I didn't got any now :( Too bad!!! Cause they are really awesome live.

Rammsfer, frandougell, Vendonmore,you're right! I listened Ulysses and it's great!!
Franz Ferdinand are still wonderful! I preferred their first album more than the second one but I have high expectations for this third album, I can't wait! I attended one of their concerts and I really enjoyed it, they have so much energy and trasmit it so easily to their fans!
oooh... :( It's a pity you didn't get any tickets but don't worry, I'm sure you'll have more opportunities to see them!

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Tue 16 Dec, 2008 12:09 AM Quote
Isa_travis wrote:
Vendonmore wrote:
Isa_travis wrote:

Rammsfer, frandougell, Vendonmore,you're right! I listened Ulysses and it's great!!
Franz Ferdinand are still wonderful! I preferred their first album more than the second one but I have high expectations for this third album, I can't wait! I attended one of their concerts and I really enjoyed it, they have so much energy and trasmit it so easily to their fans!
oooh... :( It's a pity you didn't get any tickets but don't worry, I'm sure you'll have more opportunities to see them!

Yes, they're such a great band!
They've been rising since their second album...
:D

Vendonmore
Vendonmore Posted Tue 16 Dec, 2008 12:28 PM Quote
Despite their good music, I think Alex Kapranos is one better frontmen walking around these days. Just as Fran Healy he's really showing charisma!!

Isa_travis
Isa_travis Posted Tue 16 Dec, 2008 9:15 PM Quote
Vendonmore wrote:
Despite their good music, I think Alex Kapranos is one better frontmen walking around these days. Just as Fran Healy he's really showing charisma!!

You're right, Alex Kapranos is a wonderful frontman, he really looks like a leader to the band. Fran and Alex are the best! oh another one who transmits lots of energy in their gigs is Ricky Wilson from Kaiser Chiefs, anybody likes them? :)

mili
mili Posted Tue 16 Dec, 2008 9:39 PM Quote
Isa_travis wrote:
Vendonmore wrote:

You're right, Alex Kapranos is a wonderful frontman, he really looks like a leader to the band. Fran and Alex are the best! oh another one who transmits lots of energy in their gigs is Ricky Wilson from Kaiser Chiefs, anybody likes them? :)

I like them :^)

Isa_travis
Isa_travis Posted Tue 16 Dec, 2008 10:32 PM Quote
mili wrote:
Isa_travis wrote:
Vendonmore wrote:

I like them :^)

Good! :) I love them!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:37 PM