Travis

Re: A Project I'll Be Undertaking - A Year In Photos
elfy
elfy Posted Mon 18 Jan, 2010 11:39 PM Quote
Just to let you all know, the project has moved to a new home. My shiny new website can be found at www.elfyphotography.com so feel free to update, or indeed add it to, your bookmarks/favourites.

Cheers guys!

elfy
elfy Posted Tue 26 Jan, 2010 8:17 PM Quote
Alright guys?

Thought I'd post a wee update on the project. Since I was last on we've had a few still life shots, most notably a little cartoon type figure, the sunset over my local pub and me punching myself. I kid you not.

A Year In Photos 2010 - January

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 28 Jan, 2010 1:35 PM Quote
elfy wrote:
Alright guys?

Thought I'd post a wee update on the project. Since I was last on we've had a few still life shots, most notably a little cartoon type figure, the sunset over my local pub and me punching myself. I kid you not.

A Year In Photos 2010 - January

Good photies mate and I liked the link to the sleeveface stuff, v.good.

Dubz

elfy
elfy Posted Sat 30 Jan, 2010 11:11 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Good photies mate and I liked the link to the sleeveface stuff, v.good.

Dubz

Cheers mate!

elfy
elfy Posted Sun 07 Feb, 2010 12:33 AM Quote
How's it going everyone?

Been a week or so since my last update. Since then we have had a couple of self portraits, a couple of dogs (one of which wasn't mine for a change!), some still life shots, some dinner being cooked and some wine being thrown around. Below is a taster, click on the photo to see the rest. As usual, all comments are welcomed.

http://www.elfyphotography.com/img/v7/p77919585-2.jpg

Re: A Year In Photos
elfy
elfy Posted Fri 05 Mar, 2010 11:51 PM Quote
Was out shooting landscapes today. Haven't worked on them yet really but thought you might like to see the kind of thing I get up to when I'm shooting. Yes, it was cold. That is snow on the banks.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j51/elfy32the2nd/25757_1345064660519_1048345068_3104.jpg

And I grabbed a self portrait on the way home, as an experiment with some off camera flash.

http://www.elfyphotography.com/img/v8/p345285229-4.jpg

elfyphotography.com

elfy
elfy Posted Fri 26 Mar, 2010 7:10 AM Quote
So we've had a bit of a mixed bag since the last update. The return of the Mr. Potato Heads, a couple of shots of some Munchies (including an album cover recreation), the dog stalking her prey, a landscape which I needed for a competition I'm entering which is the one below, a few self portraits, boobs...yes, boobs, my slippers, a bridge in Glasgow, and a still life of some garlic. As usual, comments are always welcome. Click on the photo to go and see the rest of them.

http://www.elfyphotography.com/img/v9/p575755346-3.jpg

elfy
elfy Posted Sun 18 Apr, 2010 8:48 AM Quote
Aaaaaaaand time for another update. What have you missed recently then? Well, I have shot (in no particular order) another split personality/mirror reflection shot, one of my Dad, one of my mate and my uncle, my iPod, the dog with a massive bone, a pint of cider, a pawprint on a CD made of waterdrops (why wouldn't I shoot that?!), St. Mirren FC's former stadium which is in the process of being demolished (that one's for you Dubz my man), me doing the dishes, a wee ball in my front garden, this creative effort from last night and a few more before all of them.

As usual, feel free to leave your comments and critique. Click on the photo to go and see the rest.

http://www.elfyphotography.com/img/v4/p1018996841-3.jpg

Darran
Darran Posted Wed 05 May, 2010 11:05 PM Quote
Few photos featuring some animals ye know

www.darrangilpin.info

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 19 May, 2010 12:42 AM Quote
Hi Col,

Hope all is well, just want to mention I posted your site on the Saint Mirren Board, The Love Street Photo is well appreciated. Really should have asked first hope you don't mind.

btw Notice that the last year in Photos is dated 15th May. Hope everything is Ok mate.

Take it easy and best o' luck.

Dubz

elfy
elfy Posted Wed 19 May, 2010 7:40 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Hi Col,

Hope all is well, just want to mention I posted your site on the Saint Mirren Board, The Love Street Photo is well appreciated. Really should have asked first hope you don't mind.

btw Notice that the last year in Photos is dated 15th May. Hope everything is Ok mate.

Take it easy and best o' luck.

Dubz

Hi Dubz, how are you? Yeah, I noticed that I was getting a few hits from there. Figured someone must have posted a link. I've registered so I'll probably pop on and say hello at some point.

Don't worry, I'm still taking my photos. Just getting into a bit of a bad habit at the moment of not posting for a few days and then posting them all at once. I really need to try to get back to posting them more regularly.

Hope you're doing well mate.

elfy
elfy Posted Sat 29 May, 2010 11:09 AM Quote
Well, it's been some time since I updated so what have I been shooting? A long, but not complete list, and in no particular order, is:

the usual various shots of the dog, a Ferrari, some self portraits (quite a few in black and white for some reason), loads of loose change, a slinky, Glasgow School Of Art, a hammer, some snaps of my friends, a crap phone I had while mine was in getting fixed, a shot of my missus from a shoot we did for a friend's portfolio (she does make up), some spoons, a toastie, some flowers, my phone, my feet, my local football team's player of the year, my hands covered in oil, my Dad looking just a bit tipsy, some Irn Bru cans and last night's egg based nonsense that you can see below. As usual click on the photo to go and see the rest. Feel free to leave any comments here or on the site. Cheers all.

http://www.elfyphotography.com/img/s10/v18/p273484418-3.jpg

elfy
elfy Posted Sat 29 May, 2010 11:12 AM Quote
Well, it's been some time since I updated so what have I been shooting? A long, but not complete list, and in no particular order, is:

the usual various shots of the dog, a Ferrari, some self portraits (quite a few in black and white for some reason), loads of loose change, a slinky, Glasgow School Of Art, a hammer, some snaps of my friends, a crap phone I had while mine was in getting fixed, a shot of my missus from a shoot we did for a friend's portfolio (she does make up), some spoons, a toastie, some flowers, my phone, my feet, my local football team's player of the year, my hands covered in oil, my Dad looking just a bit tipsy, some Irn Bru cans and last night's egg based nonsense that you can see below. As usual click on the photo to go and see the rest. Feel free to leave any comments here or on the site. Cheers all.

elfy
elfy Posted Sat 29 May, 2010 11:12 AM Quote

elfy
elfy Posted Sat 29 May, 2010 11:15 AM Quote

Pages Previous 1...5 6 7 8 [9] 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:32 PM