Travis

Re: Copenhagen count down!
Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 7:14 AM Quote
....... and then it's only THREE ! yay !

Edel, it's going to be brilliant!, we'll make sure of it ! :-D

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 8:13 AM Quote
Oh it will definitely be brilliant :o)

Just gotta remember to bring the tickets :oP

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 8:40 AM Quote
you better !! hehehehe !

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 11:48 AM Quote
Packed your bags girls?
You know we're expecting a great review afterwards ;-P

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 6:11 PM Quote
oooooohlalal i'm so excited for you lot. So tell me/us what's the plan, when do you meet, where, etc... oh it would be so great to be there, having already done a gig with Mademoiselle Edel I envy you lot, specially for the before and after drinks...as we know that the band will anyway be just perfect!

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 7:25 AM Quote
It's the day after tomorrow... Yay!

Sina, why I am thinking of a Saybia song?? lol

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 8:23 AM Quote
To those of you who understand (or can decipher) Danish:

Travis i Kbh

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 9:24 AM Quote
sorry angel wrote:
oooooohlalal i'm so excited for you lot. So tell me/us what's the plan, when do you meet, where, etc... oh it would be so great to be there, having already done a gig with Mademoiselle Edel I envy you lot, specially for the before and after drinks...as we know that the band will anyway be just perfect!

LOL I getting sooo eee just reading your post ! no idea about plans.. all I know Hanne is picking me up at the airport at about 1 pm and then we're heading into town..... I'm in Hanne's and Edel's hands lol .. can't wait!

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 9:25 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:
It's the day after tomorrow... Yay!

Sina, why I am thinking of a Saybia song?? lol

he he yes TWO days!!

Saybia ringing in my ears :)

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 10:57 AM Quote
Ursina wrote:
sorry angel wrote:

LOL I getting sooo eee just reading your post ! no idea about plans.. all I know Hanne is picking me up at the airport at about 1 pm and then we're heading into town..... I'm in Hanne's and Edel's hands lol .. can't wait!

YEAH YEAH YEAH this is just soooooo cool! I am sure you're going to have a brilliant time! Have you been to Copenhagen before and do you already know the girls? Yeah that's brill, it's like i am going.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 2:04 PM Quote
sorry angel wrote:
Ursina wrote:
sorry angel wrote:

YEAH YEAH YEAH this is just soooooo cool! I am sure you're going to have a brilliant time! Have you been to Copenhagen before and do you already know the girls? Yeah that's brill, it's like i am going.

Never been to Copenhagen before so I'm really quite excited about this as well. But the reason I'm going to see Travis there is because I know Hanne very well.... from the old Glasgow days, when Hanne lived there. AND I'm really excited to meet the famous Edel ! hehehe and not to mention seeing the lads again! yay not long to go !

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 2:27 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:
sorry angel wrote:
Ursina wrote:
sorry angel wrote:

Never been to Copenhagen before so I'm really quite excited about this as well. But the reason I'm going to see Travis there is because I know Hanne very well.... from the old Glasgow days, when Hanne lived there. AND I'm really excited to meet the famous Edel ! hehehe and not to mention seeing the lads again! yay not long to go !

Great, I'm sure you'll have a great day, big kisses to Edel Hanne et you Gruyèremiss

Last_Laugh
Last_Laugh Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 4:39 PM Quote
This is everything that keeps me going at the moment, since I need to finish my university assignment (exam) for monday, and am very stressed out about that :P
I can't wait! :D

Ursina
Ursina Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 5:37 AM Quote
.... and lift off !! yay can't wait till tonight!

as for now I'd better off to catch my plane, cya peeps ! :)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 6:50 AM Quote
Teehee, see you've been up just as early as me :o)

See you in a few hours!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 6:07 PM