Travis

Re: TV Recommendations
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2012 9:02 AM Quote
Channel 4 13:20 today !!

CAT BALLOU.

One of the greatest films ever... FACT !!

Dubz

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2012 12:55 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Peewee wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
Yes, seen all the Revenge episodes!
I love Hart of Dixie. It's so...charming! You just can't help but root for all the characters even those who seem unlikable at first *cough*Lemon*cough*. Just don't expect anything other than good soapy entertainment :) Ha, HNW*! Oh you will know lots about HNW soon ;) And I adore Rachel Bilson - she's pretty much Summer in this show, just imagine that Summer went to be a doctor and broke up with Cohen and you're good to go.

*It stands for Hot Neighbour Wade

Completely LOVING Hart of Dixie! And yes I totally get the HNW reference! :) Lemon is so annoying but I am starting to "warm" to her a little. I am on episode 9!

Kristy...yes I watch New Girl. Love Zooey! But need to catch up with it.

I never warmed to Lemon, but Gosia likes her. Wait until you get to the last episode, then you will REALLY get the HNW reference ;)
New Girl is THE BEST! The most quotable.

New Girls is awesome! I love them all so much but Winston is my favourite. He's killing me with his one-liners.

How can you not warm up to Lemon, Kristy? She wears crazy tutus, has the saddest family history and let's be fair, she's mostly in the right when it comes to George/Zoe! But guys, let's discuss how amazing the Mayor is?! He wears pastels!

PS *stalker alert* Wends, as a librarian you'll probably be amused by the fact that HNW is played by a guy whose real life mom is a writer and had a super scandalous relationship with JD Salinger when she was very young!

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sat 28 Jul, 2012 4:33 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

CAT BALLOU.

Dubz

Is that the one with Jane Fonda? I used to watch it all the time with my dad when I was younger.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 28 Jul, 2012 1:07 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

CAT BALLOU.

Dubz

Is that the one with Jane Fonda? I used to watch it all the time with my dad when I was younger.

That's the one, I'm not a fan of Jane Fonda but she is quite good in Cat Ballou, the only other decent film I've seen her in is On Golden Pond, which really is a fantastic movie.

Dubz

Pages Previous 1...4 5 6 7 [8] All Times BST Current Time 6:35 PM