Travis

Re: Fran backstage at Rockpalast
Trixi
Trixi Posted Tue 25 Nov, 2008 3:30 PM Quote
MoreThanMe wrote:
is it just me or does the guy doing the interview look a little too longingly at Fran? Totally creepy.

TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Brilliant performance and yes the host looks creepy! :S

haha..nah come on, he is not creepy! That's Thorsten Sellheim btw. and a dinosaur of the WDR and Rockpalast. He might be a bit of a distraction sitting so close to Fran on this tiny couch but I think he likes the song...his leg is wiggling *lol*

Ursina wrote:
aww thanks Trix :) hey, what's that you fainting ? tzk tzk.... can't have that girl ! well as long as you were fit again for Travis ! :-D

dunno, I think I should go check my blood sugar once. I had the same problem in the supermarket today. After eating a chocolate bar outside everything was fine again. Hm...maybe it wasn't even Travis at the concert that brought me up again but those 3-4 gummi bears I threw in shortly before the concert, haha.
Even though I prefer the idea that it was only the magic of Travis ;P
Ah whatever...my mum pushes me to go for a check for quite a while yet since her diabetes started the same way then. Maybe I should do at last. :/
Oooooh less than 2 weeks to your concert in Copenhagen, eh? Have a great time...say hi from me to Hanne and Edel, yeah? :)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 26 Nov, 2008 10:21 AM Quote

[/quote]

dunno, I think I should go check my blood sugar once. I had the same problem in the supermarket today. After eating a chocolate bar outside everything was fine again. Hm...maybe it wasn't even Travis at the concert that brought me up again but those 3-4 gummi bears I threw in shortly before the concert, haha.
Even though I prefer the idea that it was only the magic of Travis ;P
Ah whatever...my mum pushes me to go for a check for quite a while yet since her diabetes started the same way then. Maybe I should do at last. :/
Oooooh less than 2 weeks to your concert in Copenhagen, eh? Have a great time...say hi from me to Hanne and Edel, yeah? :) [/quote]

oh yes you should! I can understand that you can't be bothered going but all the same...... bahh Gummibärli !! it was Travis ! lol
11 days !! will do :) yay I'm getting all eeeee ! only worry now is if weather isn't playing fair games and I'm held up by snowstorms!
btw was that Essen gig a full set they played ? just wondering what the setlist will be in C'Hagen..

Trixi
Trixi Posted Wed 26 Nov, 2008 5:59 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:
oh yes you should! I can understand that you can't be bothered going but all the same...... bahh Gummibärli !! it was Travis ! lol
11 days !! will do :) yay I'm getting all eeeee ! only worry now is if weather isn't playing fair games and I'm held up by snowstorms!
btw was that Essen gig a full set they played ? just wondering what the setlist will be in C'Hagen..

well, they played 19 songs in Essen...quite a lot for a festival, we didn't even expected so many songs so...cool! The Copenhagen show is an "only-Travis" concert, right? I guess you might get even 2-3 songs more then ;-)
I hope that the weather won't let you down. We had a delayed and a cancelled train last weekend too because of those three snowflakes that came down the night before so that our connecting trains were lapsed and we arrived later than we actually planned. Anyway...fingers crossed for you! :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 8:51 AM