Travis

Re: All the videos in one tidy package
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 22 Nov, 2008 5:51 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
TK23 wrote:
Range Rover bonnet... like the hood of a car? Yeah?

yup, thats what i heard.

me three .

Pasta = metallic flake used in nazdar ink ,
says so on the can .

Great clip ! hope the doggy didn't get burnt

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Sat 22 Nov, 2008 6:18 PM Quote
TK23 wrote:
Range Rover bonnet... like the hood of a car? Yeah?

That's it lol

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Sat 22 Nov, 2008 6:21 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
moo_the_evil_boffin wrote:
Finally!

Please be nice to the Kentish girl lol

P.S. Sorry about the quality, and about saying 'nevermind' a lot, and the budgies in the backgroud...

I had to laugh sooo much when you said your dog was COOKING HIMSELF in front of the fireplace *ROFL*

I listened to one part about 20 times but I don't really understand what you're saying: ..."out and about to drop my ..." (I understand: to drop my "(whatever) bonnet off" *LOL*)

Edit: I think your accent is very cute and funny ;D.
(it's the accent I've always associated with elderly English gardeners, who're in my mind always standing in their front garden, talking over the garden-fence with their neighbour, while their dog is cooking himself inside *LOL* ;D)

Haha my dog is obsessed with sitting infront of the fire, or basking in the sun during the summer.

Tomorrow I'm out and about dropping a Range Rover bonnet (hood for all you lovely americans out there) off to someone who bought it from ebay lol.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 22 Nov, 2008 6:58 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
Finally!

Please be nice to the Kentish girl lol

P.S. Sorry about the quality, and about saying 'nevermind' a lot, and the budgies in the backgroud...

I had to laugh sooo much when you said your dog was COOKING HIMSELF in front of the fireplace *ROFL*

I listened to one part about 20 times but I don't really understand what you're saying: ..."out and about to drop my ..." (I understand: to drop my "(whatever) bonnet off" *LOL*)

Edit: I think your accent is very cute and funny ;D.
(it's the accent I've always associated with elderly English gardeners, who're in my mind always standing in their front garden, talking over the garden-fence with their neighbour, while their dog is cooking himself inside *LOL* ;D)

Haha my dog is obsessed with sitting infront of the fire, or basking in the sun during the summer.

Tomorrow I'm out and about dropping a Range Rover bonnet (hood for all you lovely americans out there) off to someone who bought it from ebay lol.

Ohhhh! Okay. Now I don't feel so stupid for not understanding. "Range Rover bonnet" is not a phrase one hears every day!

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sat 22 Nov, 2008 7:26 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

I could try doing one saying the words on the list in spanish and put subtitles in English... if I knew how. But me talking in english... you don't want to hear it.

Yes, I was thinking the same! Boardies learning spanish. But, I want to hear you talking english!

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sat 22 Nov, 2008 8:16 PM Quote
Oh, I forgot to say Thanks! to Kristy for putting all the videos together.

Darran
Darran Posted Sat 22 Nov, 2008 8:18 PM Quote
Yeah, excellent idea Kristy.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 22 Nov, 2008 8:21 PM Quote
You are welcome, but yes, it was Darran's idea. Give him the praise before he has a hissy fit.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 22 Nov, 2008 8:39 PM Quote
LOL! "You're all obsessed with food, boardies!" Great video, Moo. And I don't think your accent is ugly! Everyone has nice voices! :)

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sat 22 Nov, 2008 9:59 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
You are welcome, but yes, it was Darran's idea. Give him the praise before he has a hissy fit.

Thanks! to Darran, then.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 22 Nov, 2008 10:08 PM Quote
Moo you are adorable! I love your accent too! :) It is great to hear everyone's voices. Now I can imagine you talking when I read your posts. :)

lilly
lilly Posted Sun 23 Nov, 2008 1:18 PM Quote

hah at least I heard the word "bonnet" right ;)
I was, however, (I guess because I've read to many 19th century novels) very confused why you would drop a bonnet off somewhere... you know, bonnet, as in "oldfashioned cap for women"-bonnet ;D - my brains have simply ignored the fact that a bonnet is also a part of a car ;D

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 12:09 AM Quote
Moo!! Great video!!! It was a bit hard for me to understand, but I managed in the end.
I love how you were ticking the words on the list :oP

Darran
Darran Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 10:29 AM Quote
More,More,More!

lilly
lilly Posted Mon 24 Nov, 2008 10:38 AM Quote
yes, more!
I think the ones who've already done one should do another one and talk about Christmas-stuff only :P

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:34 PM