Travis

Re: Which song do you want as a next single?
OHMEATPIES
OHMEATPIES Posted Tue 18 Nov, 2008 10:51 PM Quote
Before you were young.

'Cause it's amazing.

vincanity23
vincanity23 Posted Wed 19 Nov, 2008 5:13 AM Quote
I think what I saw today means it should be Chinese Blues!!! I was looking through The USA Today newspaper on Tuesday (11/18) and they have a music section every week where they pick the top new song of the week and spotlight the artist....Well, as you may have guessed it was Travis and Chinese Blues...The USA today is one of the top newspapers in America with over a million sold everyday...

lidia_bj
lidia_bj Posted Wed 19 Nov, 2008 5:41 AM Quote
vincanity23 wrote:
I think what I saw today means it should be Chinese Blues!!! I was looking through The USA Today newspaper on Tuesday (11/18) and they have a music section every week where they pick the top new song of the week and spotlight the artist....Well, as you may have guessed it was Travis and Chinese Blues...The USA today is one of the top newspapers in America with over a million sold everyday...

Chinese blues is an excelent song!!! I support this opinion!

mili
mili Posted Wed 19 Nov, 2008 12:37 PM Quote
vincanity23 wrote:

Here's what they say:
> Pick of the week:

Chinese Blues, Travis: Scotland’s epic soft-rockers, who preceded Coldplay, Keane and Snow Patrol in forging the style, retain their patented tunefulness and sweep while adding welcome crunch.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 19 Nov, 2008 12:50 PM Quote
Nice. It's probably my 2nd favourite from Ode. It's great!!! :) And maybe it could work as a single. Yeah, I change my mind again, Chinese Blues! :)

Nell
Nell Posted Wed 19 Nov, 2008 1:58 PM Quote

I'd go for Chinese Blues as well and Long way down...

(maybe even before you were young - brilliant song - but not so sure it's good for a single..)

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 9:27 AM