Travis

Tour with Starsailor in 2009?
ingraca
ingraca Posted Fri 07 Nov, 2008 10:47 PM Quote
Am pretty sure Starsailor will be touring in early 2009 as their album is due out- How about combining forces and doing a double headliner tour of the UK?? It would make lots of fans very ecstatically happy!!!
Starsailor message board fans are up for it...

Re: Tour with Starsailor in 2009?
MoreThanMe
MoreThanMe Posted Sat 08 Nov, 2008 4:12 AM Quote
All we need now is Starsailor to be less pish and id say you have half a chance. Good luck

Lord_Conker
Lord_Conker Posted Sat 08 Nov, 2008 5:32 AM Quote
Last year I saw Starsailor, Travis and The Killers together, and I have to say Starsailor gave a really weak performance. They weren't flat out bad, but they were boring and seemed uninspired. I'd rather see Travis with another band.

mayfly
mayfly Posted Sat 08 Nov, 2008 8:07 AM Quote
Lord_Conker wrote:
Last year I saw Starsailor, Travis and The Killers together, and I have to say Starsailor gave a really weak performance. They weren't flat out bad, but they were boring and seemed uninspired. I'd rather see Travis with another band.

As a huge Starsailor fan, your words are so painful to read. T_T

If I see both of my favourite bands performing on the same stage, I will have to be very careful of not having a heart attack. haha~
It's my dream line up anyway. ^^b

rebekah
rebekah Posted Sat 08 Nov, 2008 12:19 PM Quote
Lord_Conker wrote:
Last year I saw Starsailor, Travis and The Killers together,

ahh what a good line-up!

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 08 Nov, 2008 1:04 PM Quote
I'd love to see Travis touring with another biggish group again, it would be a new experience for me as a Travis fan :) Saying that, I really like Buildings and Mountains by the Republic Tigers.

I heard that Starsailor weren't great in South America, but I like them generally. Wouldn't they fight over who supports and who plays the main set, even if the two are equal length?

Tonie
Tonie Posted Sun 09 Nov, 2008 9:39 AM Quote
If that happens, it'll be history repeating itself.
Travis played the London Astoria, with Starsailor supporting, back in the day when Starsailor were popular, roughly 2002 I think.
Travis were heading the bill, and the other acts on stage that night were Ryan Adams and Remy Zuko (I think - someone correct me if I'm wrong)
Either way, it was a very good gig, and Travis were great, but personally don't fancy a repeat of that line up.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:45 AM