Travis

Travis, David and Brad
Bryn
Bryn Posted Mon 03 Nov, 2008 7:40 PM Quote
(Edit: I changed the title because my first title was impossibly boring)

On the top banner of the US iTunes store today, it says "pre-order tomorrow's hits today" and then there are 3 future hitmakers... in the center, obviously, since they are the best, are Travis. On either side of Travis are... drumroll please... Brad Paisley and David Cook. Um, yes. David Cook. Well, I'm glad they put together such similar artists. And way to give people a big heads-up on that pre-order, iTunes...

Apologies to any David Cook fans... but... He was my favorite David. Interestingly, that epic battle is going to be repeated, because you can also pre-order David Archuleta's album... but Archuleta got his own ad, next to the tomorrow's hits ad.

Re: Travis, David and Brad
Bryn
Bryn Posted Mon 03 Nov, 2008 9:10 PM Quote
Yes, I'm bored enough right now to reply to my own post ;) The point I was making was, good for Travis!! But I think it might have been lost in the sheer hilarity of the rest of my comments on the other artists... which basically had no point. Okay, clearly I need to find something productive to do... lol;) I'm off to find it.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 03 Nov, 2008 10:05 PM Quote
You are so cute having post anxiety. I think someone else posted a screen shot for the banner. Yes it's wonderful for Travis!!

Have you gotten it yet? I'm crazy and ordered it from the UK.

Bryn
Bryn Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 2:07 AM Quote
ha! Yeah, I was having a little bit of post anxiety! :)

No, I haven't gotten it yet! I preordered and they shipped it on Thursday, but it hasn't come yet! I'm counting on it coming tomorrow... I hope!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 2:15 AM Quote
Bryn wrote:
ha! Yeah, I was having a little bit of post anxiety! :)

No, I haven't gotten it yet! I preordered and they shipped it on Thursday, but it hasn't come yet! I'm counting on it coming tomorrow... I hope!

Seems possible. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Bryn
Bryn Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 2:35 AM Quote
Thanks! I haven't been strong, I've listened to it all on myspace, but not for awhile, so it will be sort of new for me...

I can't wait! Although maybe I should hope for it to come on Wednesday, so I can either celebrate or forget the election! lol

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:45 AM