Travis

   
Re: Last film you saw
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Wed 11 Jan, 2012 3:16 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
thewishlist wrote:
My name is Lilian and yesterday, I saw "Letters to Juliet".

I know, I know! Why would anyone in their right mind do that? Honestly, I have no idea. I saw it in the library, temporarily overlooked how awful the story sounded and when there was nothing on TV yesterday... well... anyway, I didn't really watch it. I spent half an hour fast-forwarding scene after scene after scene and then I stopped it 20 minutes before the actual ending. I just couldn't take it anymore.

guys, I have officially (half-)seen the worst movie of all time.


My mum recently watched it and really liked it - the woman obviously has the worst film taste in the whole wide world.


I just almost choked on my snack. Stories of your mother make me laugh
 
Re: Last film you saw
thewishlist
Posts: 504
thewishlist Posted Wed 11 Jan, 2012 3:29 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
thewishlist wrote:
My name is Lilian and yesterday, I saw "Letters to Juliet".

I know, I know! Why would anyone in their right mind do that? Honestly, I have no idea. I saw it in the library, temporarily overlooked how awful the story sounded and when there was nothing on TV yesterday... well... anyway, I didn't really watch it. I spent half an hour fast-forwarding scene after scene after scene and then I stopped it 20 minutes before the actual ending. I just couldn't take it anymore.

guys, I have officially (half-)seen the worst movie of all time.


My mum recently watched it and really liked it - the woman obviously has the worst film taste in the whole wide world.


... ... my mother saw the film with me... poor woman. every time I looked at her she looked more miserable. and she said she got tooth-ache from watching the scenes we didn't skip... then again, the toothache might have come from the cookies... ...
 
Re: Last film you saw
hennypenny
Posts: 2092
hennypenny Posted Thu 12 Jan, 2012 7:25 AM Quote
http://everythingtarantino.com/pics/tr/trueromance_poster1.jpg
 
Re: Last film you saw
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Thu 12 Jan, 2012 5:15 PM Quote
Again with the Christian Slater? I notice they used a strategic camera angle in this picture. Hand in the foreground to disguise how abnormally large is head is and head slightly down so his nostrils aren't flaring like an angry bull.
 
Re: Last film you saw
hennypenny
Posts: 2092
hennypenny Posted Thu 12 Jan, 2012 6:18 PM Quote
Lol, yes. And he does not have a large head or big nostrils. I am going wear you down until you start to like him :P
 
Re: Last film you saw
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Thu 12 Jan, 2012 6:28 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Again with the Christian Slater? I notice they used a strategic camera angle in this picture. Hand in the foreground to disguise how abnormally large is head is and head slightly down so his nostrils aren't flaring like an angry bull.


Didn't care for that movie either....Kayte knows how to observe
 
Re: Last film you saw
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Thu 12 Jan, 2012 8:01 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
Lol, yes. And he does not have a large head or big nostrils. I am going wear you down until you start to like him :P


When you start eating cookie dough.
 
Re: Last film you saw
hennypenny
Posts: 2092
hennypenny Posted Fri 13 Jan, 2012 2:42 AM Quote
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqnp8cv50w1qhz6nro1_500.gif
 
Re: Last film you saw
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Fri 13 Jan, 2012 2:47 AM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqnp8cv50w1qhz6nro1_500.gif


the width of those shoulders do not do good things for the size of his head.
 
Re: Last film you saw
hennypenny
Posts: 2092
hennypenny Posted Fri 13 Jan, 2012 4:16 AM Quote
Haters :P
 
Re: Last film you saw
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Fri 13 Jan, 2012 2:41 PM Quote
Oh, geez. Ew.
 
Re: Last film you saw
mili
Posts: 3258
mili Posted Mon 16 Jan, 2012 7:08 PM Quote
Saw this Russian-Finnish -Sami film, the Cucoo, recently
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0308476/

Fabulous, three people and three languages, nobody understands each other.
 
Re: Last film you saw
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Tue 17 Jan, 2012 12:42 AM Quote
http://static.thefrisky.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/28/my_week_with_marilyn_poster-400x470.jpg

It is really quite lovely. And sad. The boy in it is dreamy and Michelle williams plays a very fragile and innocent and sad Marilyn. You can easily see why she turned to men and drugs and alcohol.
I don't know how a boy recovers when his first love is Marilyn Monroe.
Eddie Redmayne is good eye candy
 
Re: Last film you saw
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Tue 17 Jan, 2012 12:57 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:

I don't know how a boy recovers when his first love is Marilyn Monroe.


thought you wrote Marilyn Manson ,oof
 
Re: Last film you saw
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Tue 17 Jan, 2012 1:04 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:

I don't know how a boy recovers when his first love is Marilyn Monroe.


thought you wrote Marilyn Manson ,oof


...the same could also be true? :S
 
Pages Previous 1...74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 Next All Times GMT Current Time 11:10 PM
Post Reply