Travis

Re: Last film you saw
minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 14 Aug, 2011 2:12 PM Quote
thewishlist wrote:
Oh, AND isn't there a new TV show with that terrible girl from OTH (the one who was a model and got married to the bad guy etcetera) on EXACTLY the same topic?! FWB?! Maybe that's a *thing* in the Hollywood scene now?

I had no idea that this was true until I wiki-ed it! I also had no idea that she was married to Jenson Ackles.
Dick from Veronica Mars is also in this show. hmmm.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 14 Aug, 2011 4:49 PM Quote
but is it Meggs kinda movie ?

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 17 Aug, 2011 9:14 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
thewishlist wrote:
Oh, AND isn't there a new TV show with that terrible girl from OTH (the one who was a model and got married to the bad guy etcetera) on EXACTLY the same topic?! FWB?! Maybe that's a *thing* in the Hollywood scene now?

I had no idea that this was true until I wiki-ed it! I also had no idea that she was married to Jenson Ackles.
Dick from Veronica Mars is also in this show. hmmm.

Danneel Harris has a tv show?! That's news to me. And wow, it is literally called "Friends with Benefits". I liked her OTH character. Didn't we talk about her recently, Kristy? For whatever reason? Also, Jensen Ackles. Now that's a dreamboat.

I watched 'Wall Street' yesterday. I didn't get some major parts of the movie due to the fact that I don't understand business talk. James Spader used to be the dream. Some scenes are unintentionally hilarious - like very serious one when Michael Douglas talks on a cell phone. Which is bigger than his head. Oh, the '80s.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 21 Aug, 2011 1:44 AM Quote
cool movie , well done

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Z1RXsy_A1Y4/TVHo1-DnQVI/AAAAAAAAKhk/dRssui5PDgs/s1600/Amigo+-+John+Sayles.jpg

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Sun 21 Aug, 2011 11:01 AM Quote
megg_inc wrote:

Danneel Harris has a tv show?! That's news to me. And wow, it is literally called "Friends with Benefits". I liked her OTH character. Didn't we talk about her recently, Kristy? For whatever reason? Also, Jensen Ackles. Now that's a dreamboat.

Speaking of OTH [Spoiler alert!]
I read (don't ask me where, I have too much time and nothing to do!) an ASSASSIN - no, wait, an EASTERN EUROPEAN assassin - is coming to Tree Hill next season.
I swear, this show is breaking all records of suckiness! Oh, and from the picture, it's going to be a gorgeous Eastern European assassin. It's OTH, after all.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 21 Aug, 2011 4:34 PM Quote
Surprisingly all right, it's pure mind candy, leave your brain at the door type film and in places looks more like a music video, but with a half decent cast and reworking of the vampire storyline this is not a bad way to wast an hour and a half on a quiet Sunday.

http://www.imfdb.org/w/images/thumb/1/19/Blade_movie.jpg/300px-Blade_movie.jpg

Dubz

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 21 Aug, 2011 7:27 PM Quote
thewishlist wrote:

I read (don't ask me where, I have too much time and nothing to do!) an ASSASSIN - no, wait, an EASTERN EUROPEAN assassin - is coming to Tree Hill next season.
I swear, this show is breaking all records of suckiness! Oh, and from the picture, it's going to be a gorgeous Eastern European assassin. It's OTH, after all.

That's just...plain weird. But at least Chris Keller will be back! And I still have some hope left for a Lucas/Peyton cameo. I've heard CMM would like to appear this season, actually.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 21 Aug, 2011 9:23 PM Quote
Utter Shite, basically a movie about a creepy fucker lusting after a girl who has no interest in him, then he falls asleep and it all changes, It's crap. I like Gondry, I like his music videos and even Eternal Sunshine was alright but this is just pants.

http://movi.ca/im/mio/hscienceofsleep.jpg

Dubz

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 21 Aug, 2011 11:41 PM Quote

megg_inc wrote:
thewishlist wrote:

That's just...plain weird. But at least Chris Keller will be back! And I still have some hope left for a Lucas/Peyton cameo. I've heard CMM would like to appear this season, actually.

90% of the conversations I have with Megg are about how awful OTH is, and yet we keep on watching.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 22 Aug, 2011 12:37 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:

90% of the conversations I have with Megg are about how awful OTH is, and yet we keep on watching.

Well I have no life, what's your excuse?

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 24 Aug, 2011 1:03 AM Quote
I finally watched 'East of Eden'. The novel is my all time favourite so I wasn't sure I would like the film - you know how it is with adaptations, but boy, was I wrong! It differs from the book quite significantly but it's one of the best movies I have ever seen. James Dean was beyond fantastic - far better than in the 'Rebel Without a Cause' imho.

According to imdb, there is a remake planned - I've seen threads discussing how Kirsten Stewart and Zac Efron (!!!!) would be suitable. To which I have only one thing to say.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Wed 24 Aug, 2011 6:14 PM Quote
LOL
Zac Efron and Kirsten Stewart... right...

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 24 Aug, 2011 7:01 PM Quote
Utter Shit Brit Horror, unbelievable, badly acted, crap script at 90minutes it's 88minutes too long. It really is complete and utter Arse Gravy.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/albums/userpics/creep.jpeg

Dubz

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 24 Aug, 2011 11:39 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Well I have no life, what's your excuse?

ok originaly posted in the wrong thread

Megg ever see the movie , Round Midnight ? It's about jazz musicians in Paris in the late 50's . There's a scene where someone coplains to his bud ,

" All you ever do is walk around in your bath robe cooking okra "

His responce is ,

" Yeah but I'm doin it in Paris !"

bummer about the Franka potente filim . she's usually good

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 25 Aug, 2011 6:49 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

bummer about the Franka potente filim . she's usually good

She's not bad in the Bourne films and amazing in Run Lola Run

Dubz

Pages Previous 1...67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:33 AM