Travis

Re: Last film you saw
minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 4:42 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
minnmess wrote:
I saw your facebook status. I thought you were sewing some sorta lion halloween costume, lol

Meredith guessed a Halloween costume or a blow up doll. LOL at that. Who sews a blow up doll???

Oh and I forgot to mention that I went into the wrong theater. Brian had gone to the bathroom and I couldn't figure out what was taking him so long. The movie started and I realized I was in "Eagle Eye."

Last night was not my shining moment.

ya i think a blow up doll would pop! although...body of Leo, does kinda make sense.
Was this a theatre that serves wine? Or did you get trashed and then go to the movies?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 4:44 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ya i think a blow up doll would pop! although...body of Leo, does kinda make sense.
Was this a theatre that serves wine? Or did you get trashed and then go to the movies?

It is a theater that serves wine and food but the two glasses I had before we went hit me way harder than anticipated.

We go to this theater a lot and there is usually at least one person who is tipsy and says something weird during the movie. Guess it was my turn!

Darran
Darran Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 4:45 PM Quote
Stepbrothers...

I think.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 4:47 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
minnmess wrote:
I saw your facebook status. I thought you were sewing some sorta lion halloween costume, lol

Meredith guessed a Halloween costume or a blow up doll. LOL at that. Who sews a blow up doll???

Oh and I forgot to mention that I went into the wrong theater. Brian had gone to the bathroom and I couldn't figure out what was taking him so long. The movie started and I realized I was in "Eagle Eye."

Last night was not my shining moment.

Reading inbetween the lines I'm betting you're shocked that Texas has talking pictures eh ?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 4:55 PM Quote
hahaha, well i expected that they had talkies. Wasnt quite sure if they were up to movies yet.

Anne, im sure you provided hours of entertainment for people. And hours of embaressment for your husband.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 5:12 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Anne, im sure you provided hours of entertainment for people. And hours of embaressment for your husband.

It really was only a minute of nonsense. don't think anyone else noticed I was in the wrong theater.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 5:47 PM Quote
I was at the opening of our new play at work on friday and the old people around me felt the need to say "it's a flashback" in a loud whisper every time there was a flashback (there were at least 5 of them..i got it, old people!) and the guy beside me would loudly ask his wife if it was over after every scene in the 2nd act. Not in a "I want to get out of here" kinda way, but in an "old confused man" kinda way. He was wearing a hearing device so im not sure he realized how loud he was talking.

Maybe he was really just drinking like Anne

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 6:21 PM Quote
The Holiday. Not bad.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 7:39 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Maybe I'm just a confused old man.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 7:43 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
minnmess wrote:

you were sitting beside me and i didnt even notice??

ps-someone on my facebook added an event using your avatar as the pic. I though you had posted something and then realized that your name is not David. Unless that is your confused old man name

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 7:46 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
minnmess wrote:

you were sitting beside me and i didnt even notice??

ps-someone on my facebook added an event using your avatar as the pic. I though you had posted something and then realized that your name is not David. Unless that is your confused old man name

What??? What event?? Who is David?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 7:58 PM Quote
my friend's brother. It is for some halloween party. he has the barfing jack-0-lanterns.

it's not your pic, is it? Or is it and he somehow found and stole it?

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 8:14 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

like some people *coughs*

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 8:20 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
minnmess wrote:

did someone steal your pic megg? and make it into a new one featuring you as a polish princess with your scottish kilted stud? lol

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 8:33 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
minnmess wrote:

did someone steal your pic megg? and make it into a new one featuring you as a polish princess with your scottish kilted stud? lol

there was nothing princessey about that pic!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:33 PM