Travis

T shirts sizes in the wee store
deebee
deebee Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 5:39 PM Quote
Can anyone help me order the right size T shirt. I didn't get a chance to buy one at the Hammersmith concert and regret it now so thought I'd get one sent out to France (now I know they deliver internationally)
I'm a UK size 16 (female) but don't know if the LARGE size is very large or a tight fit. Anyone help please??????
Cheers.

Re: T shirts sizes in the wee store
tinkerbell
tinkerbell Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 7:41 PM Quote
Hi,
I had the same problem! Size 12 and didn't know what one to get. Went with medium and it fits a treat. Hope this helps you judge!
x

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 8:45 PM Quote
Im a size 12 and i have a medium and a large. The medium fits fine but is a bit short and the large is slightly baggy but a good length. I would maybe go with an xtra large for a size 16 as sizes are fairly small. Hope that helps =D

deebee
deebee Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 9:17 PM Quote
That's brilliant guys - just what I needed to hear. I was worried about buying one which was too small, problem solved :-)
Thanks.

ojaica
ojaica Posted Fri 24 Apr, 2009 4:01 AM Quote
Does anyone know where I can buy a Travis T-shirt? I didn't get a chance to buy one at their last concert I went to, but have looked all over online and can't find anything. Thanks!

T-Shirts
ojaica
ojaica Posted Fri 24 Apr, 2009 4:02 AM Quote
Does anyone know where I can buy a Travis T-shirt? I didn't get a chance to buy one at their last concert I went to, but have looked all over online and can't find anything. Thanks!

13694 Posted Fri 24 Apr, 2009 5:35 AM Quote
ojaica wrote:

I'm in that same situation! I'm pretty sure they'll put them up online in the wee store after the tour is over, in a couple of weeks but I still check almost every day. I really regret not buying one in Seattle.

Peter76
Peter76 Posted Fri 24 Apr, 2009 6:37 AM Quote
13694 wrote:

I'm in that same situation! I'm pretty sure they'll put them up online in the wee store after the tour is over, in a couple of weeks but I still check almost every day. I really regret not buying one in Seattle.

Same here. =(

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:25 PM