Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
roxytobias
roxytobias Posted Wed 21 Apr, 2010 4:40 PM Quote
CHILENA2006 wrote:
Be welcome!
and don't be sad about the "unknow of Travis"...the important thing is that you know and you like it....
Bwt...my name is Xime, nice to meet you :)
Have a nice day!

well i guess so. thanks Xime.. nice to meet you here. :) call me Roxy.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 21 Apr, 2010 6:25 PM Quote
Today I have had one boy (11yrs old) throw up beside the computer....totally hurling. Then he sat up and continued playing his computer game...grossness! His sick looked like non-fizzy lucozade. Then was reported that there was "dog" pooh over two of the computer chairs. :-(

This is following on from my "dirty" day yesterday where I had to delete many icky books - yes lots of unidentifiable stains. Honestly some I think must have been dropped down the toilet. Others smell distinctly of Germaloids - cream used to treat piles....an elderly man always leaves these in :-(

Last week two girls announced loudly to me (in the middle of the library) that there was blood all over the ladies toilets and someone had graffitied stuff on the mirror and walls.......I FEAR going into those toilets now. :-(

The number of times people piss on the seats - I can't actually remember as it happens way too often!

Just now a borrer has let rip (farted) so loudly in the reading corner that everyone in the library could hear!!! WTH!!!

People are sooooo disgusting!!!!

And this is all in the LIBRARY!!!
*cries*

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 21 Apr, 2010 10:58 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Today I have had one boy (11yrs old) throw up beside the computer....totally hurling. Then he sat up and continued playing his computer game...grossness! His sick looked like non-fizzy lucozade. Then was reported that there was "dog" pooh over two of the computer chairs. :-(

This is following on from my "dirty" day yesterday where I had to delete many icky books - yes lots of unidentifiable stains. Honestly some I think must have been dropped down the toilet. Others smell distinctly of Germaloids - cream used to treat piles....an elderly man always leaves these in :-(

Last week two girls announced loudly to me (in the middle of the library) that there was blood all over the ladies toilets and someone had graffitied stuff on the mirror and walls.......I FEAR going into those toilets now. :-(

The number of times people piss on the seats - I can't actually remember as it happens way too often!

Just now a borrer has let rip (farted) so loudly in the reading corner that everyone in the library could hear!!! WTH!!!

*cries*

I'm sorry Wendy, but this post cracked me up!

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Thu 22 Apr, 2010 1:03 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

*cries*

Ewwww! You poor thing! I always thought working in a library would be kinda nice!

My news: I woke up Tuesday morning, the day of my oral German exam, with a throath infection, and am still sick :( On the plus side though, feeling miserable distracted me from the nerves!

malmaison
malmaison Posted Sat 24 Apr, 2010 4:57 AM Quote
I feel strangely happy :-)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 25 Apr, 2010 2:14 AM Quote
there was a loose puppy on my street. after 20 minutes of following it, witnessing it almost getting hit by a car and losing track of it a few times, we found it's house. His name is Guinness :)

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 29 Apr, 2010 2:55 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
My cat died today. We got Holly on xmas eve 92 so she lived a good life, but it's still very sad <3

Another cat died today :(, the poor thing had cancer. She had a good life getting to 21 but it's a sad day

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 29 Apr, 2010 3:26 AM Quote
Oh Andrew I'm so sad for your family. Sounds like it was her time but it's still sad.

rella
rella Posted Thu 29 Apr, 2010 4:06 AM Quote
a very sad time.i know words do not bring much comfort, but the feeling extended is for you

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 29 Apr, 2010 5:59 AM Quote
Sorry Andrew :(

Meridith
Meridith Posted Thu 29 Apr, 2010 6:00 PM Quote
I'm sorry too Andrew. :(

Monica
Monica Posted Tue 12 Oct, 2010 6:51 PM Quote
Yesterday I saw Luis Figo near the place I work and I didn't say a word! I wish I did! I hate myself when words don't come out of my mouth :(

monkey
monkey Posted Fri 15 Oct, 2010 9:25 PM Quote
a little drunk on a fri night and nothing more to do but go on the computer.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 15 Oct, 2010 10:08 PM Quote
sorry to hear about your cat

Pages Previous 1...147 148 149 150 [151] All Times UTC Current Time 6:23 PM