mili Posted Fri 20 Nov, 2009 7:18 AM Quote
dee wrote:
i start a new job tomorrow.

wup wup!

Great news, congrats!

Re: Today's News of YOU
juuuli
juuuli Posted Fri 20 Nov, 2009 5:43 PM Quote
Found out that Ryanair's opening a new route from Tampere to Edinburgh. Extrasupervery good news!

monkey
monkey Posted Fri 20 Nov, 2009 5:56 PM Quote
we have had a little rain!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjpyJ4H1DUE

mili
mili Posted Fri 20 Nov, 2009 6:14 PM Quote
juuuli wrote:
Found out that Ryanair's opening a new route from Tampere to Edinburgh. Extrasupervery good news!

Good news!

I read somewhere that they're opening a hub at Leeds Bradford, hope they fly from there to Finland, too.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sat 21 Nov, 2009 2:06 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
we have had a little rain!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjpyJ4H1DUE

Andrew, I hope you were able to avoid the flooding. We just had 2 major storms come off the Pacific Ocean and it rained non-stop Monday through Thursday and had wind gusts 50-70mph. Finally today the rain stopped, although it is still a little windy.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 25 Nov, 2009 5:07 PM Quote

Today is my last class at uni. My last class as a Sociology student.
I still have to take five exams (three before December 15 and two in February), but anyway... No more classes!
I can't believe it. After five years wanting this to end, I feel quite sad and empty now. I don't know what the heck I'm going to do with myself next year, lol.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 25 Nov, 2009 6:15 PM Quote
hey Juli , CHEA !

dee
dee Posted Wed 25 Nov, 2009 7:28 PM Quote
would like to be able to enjoy sitting in my living room without being subjected to the hills and e news...every single day

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 26 Nov, 2009 12:09 AM Quote
dee wrote:
would like to be able to enjoy sitting in my living room without being subjected to the hills and e news...every single day

heh i was forced to watch a hr of the hills . what the fuck with justn-bobys bogus motorcycle club ? i hope the exploited sue for stealing their logo

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c309/ricv64/justin20bobby20cheating20on20Audrin.jpg

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 26 Nov, 2009 2:50 AM Quote
dee wrote:

what you want to be watching is The City. That Olivia bird is gorgeous, i want her for christmas!

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 26 Nov, 2009 5:55 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
dee wrote:

what you want to be watching is The City. That Olivia bird is gorgeous, i want her for christmas!

I'll stuff her in a box for you Andrew.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Thu 26 Nov, 2009 6:43 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

Today is my last class at uni. My last class as a Sociology student.
I still have to take five exams (three before December 15 and two in February), but anyway... No more classes!
I can't believe it. After five years wanting this to end, I feel quite sad and empty now. I don't know what the heck I'm going to do with myself next year, lol.

Yay for you Juli!!!! Congrats!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 26 Nov, 2009 1:12 PM Quote
Thank youuuu, Ric and Mer!!! :o)
In the end, I didn't have that class because the non-teaching staff of the college was on strike and the classrooms were locked. So I didn't get to say goodbye to the classrooms, but my friends and I took a lot of pics and went to celebrate afterwards with a bunch of classmates and professors, so it was nice. :o)
Now... one parcial exam and four finals left!

Pages Previous 1...104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 Next All Times UTC Current Time 9:46 AM