Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 26 Oct, 2009 1:38 PM Quote

It's a fucking bank holiday weekend and I've been at work since 9:00am, including the fact it was 8pm before I finished on Friday and I was in this feckin' office from 9:30am to 8:30pm yesterday and it looks like another long one today!!

Dubz

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 29 Oct, 2009 8:06 PM Quote
My writing class is reading The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat by Oliver Sacks. :D

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Thu 29 Oct, 2009 10:03 PM Quote
Today has sucked. I found out I failed my Political Science test (greaaattt), which was becos I didn't study, becooosss I went to see Fran & Andy instead lol. So I am feelin all crappy about it and my Geogrpahy class sucked. In effort to try and make me feel better I am on the phone with my sis and trying to watch something Halloweeny (lol) on tv.... Wow life is great (hint of sarcasm)...

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 29 Oct, 2009 10:35 PM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
My writing class is reading The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat by Oliver Sacks. :D

Cool!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 30 Oct, 2009 1:27 PM Quote
Im just seeing some band tonight. You know, no big deal.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 30 Oct, 2009 1:56 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Im just seeing some band tonight. You know, no big deal.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what a weird band name , i wonder if any members of E.I.E.I.O are in it ? CHEA !

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 30 Oct, 2009 3:01 PM Quote

They just sent me an email at work. Non of the 4 elevators at work are working. The air conditioning is not working in several floors, includding mine, and it's like 30ºC. Hence, they've decided they're going to cut off Internet at 12, until Monday morning or so. That's right now. I don't understand the logic of this. So, we're working in a crappy environment, let's make it crappier????
Goodbye. I'm going to suffer extreeme heat and boredom all day. SHIT.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 30 Oct, 2009 3:29 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

They just sent me an email at work. Non of the 4 elevators at work are working. The air conditioning is not working in several floors, includding mine, and it's like 30ºC. Hence, they've decided they're going to cut off Internet at 12, until Monday morning or so. That's right now. I don't understand the logic of this. So, we're working in a crappy environment, let's make it crappier????

Im sending you freezies and cold pillows.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Sat 31 Oct, 2009 11:20 AM Quote
(deleted post) ;)

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Sat 31 Oct, 2009 4:12 PM Quote
Well today I am sitting at the art gallery watching people flow in and out waiting to be seated in the restaurant next door. It is VERY rainy, VERY cold, and HALLOWEEN. My hair is very big today due to the fact that I went to see New Found Glory last nite and I waited outside forever to meet them (which I didn't meet all of them lol). Which made me oversleep and I was late for work, my coffee order was wrong... But weird enough (as Debbie Downer as I sound) I am in a fairly good mood (sleepy) but cheerful, maybe becos I love Halloween lol. I am in one of those odd moods tho... Where your here but your not blah blah.... Oh wow I just saw a soldier and princess walk by niiiicccceee. Wish I could post pics. My life is soooo eventful (can't wait for the Halloween party tonite) tho I would rather be seeing Travis in Canada...

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sat 31 Oct, 2009 8:22 PM Quote
I just got married today! :D

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 31 Oct, 2009 8:41 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS! WOO HOO!
I'm glad I got to be at your very public engagement. Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 31 Oct, 2009 11:19 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:

wooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 01 Nov, 2009 1:29 AM Quote

CONGRATULATIONS SANDYYYYYY!!!! :oD

minnmess wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

Im sending you freezies and cold pillows.

Awww, thank you! *Hugs*

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Sun 01 Nov, 2009 3:30 PM Quote
Bored.

Pages Previous 1...100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:16 AM