Travis

Re: The Pick Up Artist
minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 22 Oct, 2008 11:32 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
minnmess wrote:

What was the Florida experience?

I believe no-one undestood what he was saying, all the clubs were closed and they played football with a hobo.

Or something like that.

oh man. that sounds like the best vacation ever!
Did the hobo have one of those hobo sticks?

Moray
Moray Posted Thu 23 Oct, 2008 8:02 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
minnmess wrote:

What was the Florida experience?

I believe no-one undestood what he was saying, all the clubs were closed and they played football with a hobo.

Or something like that.

oh man. that sounds like the best vacation ever!
Did the hobo have one of those hobo sticks?

Yeah thats basically what happened. Miami Beach is NOT cool. We accidently used the hobos house (two beach loungers) as our goalposts. He joined in on the game, and when we got weirded out by that we went into the sea. Except he stripped to his manky old y-fronts and followed us in.

None of the waitresses could understand a word I said. Apparently ordering a "Fanta" is really difficult.

I had no swooning in America!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 23 Oct, 2008 1:21 PM Quote
hahahaha, hobo goalposts. this is like a bad roadtrip movie.
Hmm, maybe that is reason enough to not order a Fanta.
Did you have to write down your order?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 23 Oct, 2008 8:40 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
Yeah thats basically what happened. Miami Beach is NOT cool. We accidently used the hobos house (two beach loungers) as our goalposts. He joined in on the game, and when we got weirded out by that we went into the sea. Except he stripped to his manky old y-fronts and followed us in.

None of the waitresses could understand a word I said. Apparently ordering a "Fanta" is really difficult.

I had no swooning in America!

Did you talk to women or was it just stupid waitresses who cannot understand English and homeless men?

And, I can say this because I used to live in Florida, Florida is a bat ass crazy place.

Sincerely,
a person who now lives in a state that was once its own country

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 25 Oct, 2008 3:05 AM Quote
vomit. it's on right now.

They have involved poor innocent senior women. That's right.
They may be talking to your grandma.

gag

Can we find The Mystery and pour douche water on him?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 25 Oct, 2008 3:10 AM Quote
Keep watching, this is the episode where he tells them his secret weapon: a fucking feather boa. He uses it as a prop to entice the chicks... WTF?!?!?!? Are these guys too stupid or too desperate to get a clue and tell this guy to fuck off. ARGH!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 25 Oct, 2008 3:12 AM Quote
They're in a bingo hall. They just showed a lady using a magnifying glass to see where to make her dots.

Brian (asian guy with fro) just said, "they were like cougars but like saber tooth tigers."

AND

"I love how you guys stink."

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 25 Oct, 2008 3:15 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Keep watching, this is the episode where he tells them his secret weapon: a fucking feather boa. He uses it as a prop to entice the chicks... WTF?!?!?!? Are these guys too stupid or too desperate to get a clue and tell this guy to fuck off. ARGH!

If a guy came at with me a boa I would have to assume he was gay. If he continued to try and use a boa to lure me in I would have to kick him in the balls.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 25 Oct, 2008 3:26 AM Quote
They were having a group lesson. They're sitting there taking notes and Brian (whose problem is "he talks too softly") is saying how much he's learning, and Douchey was showing them how to even stand. Brian says, "I didn't know I'd been standing wrong for 26 years!"

What Kool-Aid did they have these boys drink???

Just saw the boa lesson. Now they are about to go out in the field. THE FIELD????

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 25 Oct, 2008 3:49 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

What Kool-Aid did they have these boys drink???

the kind that makes you retarded.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 25 Oct, 2008 9:49 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

If a guy came at with me a boa I would have to assume he was gay. If he continued to try and use a boa to lure me in I would have to kick him in the balls.

Unless it's Noel Fielding.

OK. I said this.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 11:31 PM