Travis

Re: You know who you are
bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Thu 23 Oct, 2008 3:13 AM Quote
Oh sorry for your loss, Sam. Beautiful poem you wrote there indeed :o).

Bryn
Bryn Posted Thu 23 Oct, 2008 3:38 AM Quote
That's still really sweet, although in a different way... I'm sorry to hear that you had that loss, but it was a sweet (I should buy a thesaurus--and possibly a dictionary while I'm at it as I have no clue if that's spelled right;) ) thing to do. :)

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Thu 23 Oct, 2008 7:22 AM Quote
Sam,
Please accept my condolences.
I lost loved ones, so I know that there is no good to thing to say to a person who is experiencing the same thing. To me it helped to have people to talk to, share memories with...So I hope you have the same. Thinking about it, you are celebrating her memory with people all around the world! My prayers go to her from this little corner.

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Thu 23 Oct, 2008 7:36 AM Quote
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:
Ok,since you girls are being so nice I will let you in on a secret. The truth is that my great grandmother passed away on sunday and I wanted to pay tribute to her with a poem. She is the one to whom I am declaring my love. Her name was Paula and she was 98yrs young. I do love all of you girls too though,sincerely.:-)

Sorry and sad for your loss...
you flirt!

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Thu 23 Oct, 2008 4:36 PM Quote
MariaMak wrote:
Aww thats sweet Sam
Sorry for your loss. I can empathise with you, I have lost loads of elderly relations and too many more to lose. Its gonna suck.
xx

Thank you Maria, I appreciate that:-)

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Thu 23 Oct, 2008 4:38 PM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
Oh sorry for your loss, Sam. Beautiful poem you wrote there indeed :o).

Thank you Bogus:-)

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Thu 23 Oct, 2008 4:42 PM Quote
Bryn wrote:
That's still really sweet, although in a different way... I'm sorry to hear that you had that loss, but it was a sweet (I should buy a thesaurus--and possibly a dictionary while I'm at it as I have no clue if that's spelled right;) ) thing to do. :)

I think you spelled it ok;-) Thanks Bryn:-)

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Thu 23 Oct, 2008 5:04 PM Quote
sebnemy wrote:
Sam,
Please accept my condolences.
I lost loved ones, so I know that there is no good to thing to say to a person who is experiencing the same thing. To me it helped to have people to talk to, share memories with...So I hope you have the same. Thinking about it, you are celebrating her memory with people all around the world! My prayers go to her from this little corner.

Thank you Seb, the first thing that I thought about was how I wish I would have been able to take her to places that she never got to see, and how I wish I would have spent more time with her. The last few days I've focused my attention,when not at work or school,on my mom,my great grandma basically raised my mom so she took it the hardest. I really,really appreciate your kind words and everyone else's, there are some really special people on here. Travis fans rock! I'm sure that my grandma would agree:-)

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Thu 23 Oct, 2008 5:07 PM Quote
sorry angel wrote:
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:
Ok,since you girls are being so nice I will let you in on a secret. The truth is that my great grandmother passed away on sunday and I wanted to pay tribute to her with a poem. She is the one to whom I am declaring my love. Her name was Paula and she was 98yrs young. I do love all of you girls too though,sincerely.:-)

Sorry and sad for your loss...
you flirt!

Thank you Angel,and yes I am a flirt,can't help myself,there are a lot of beautiful girls here:-)

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Fri 24 Oct, 2008 12:29 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
sebnemy wrote:
Sam, I think I figured out what is going on: the message is for one of the girls from your profile pict. Since they look like twins and you can confuse the names, you decided to name the message that way, right, right?
BTW, why is this message on the travis side? Or...could it be? Nooooooo...not for one of the band members:)

Well, yeah they're twins, they're Mexican and I've met them a few times here in Mexico. This is their profile page and the become very "famous" (at least among the fans in Mexico) because of this pic :oP.

But I think they don't post very often here on the board, I think they don't even lurk xD.

oh yeah! karen and karina!! yep, that pic is famous, they took it in august in the airport, I were with them, was very funny that moment... and I dont think they lurk here so often, anyways I'll tell them lol

Tonie
Tonie Posted Fri 24 Oct, 2008 4:12 PM Quote
It's a lovely poem, and very heartfelt. I think your great grandma will be smiling down at you for writing with such love.

Perhaps Travis could put the words to music??? :) (frantically trying to steer the thread into a Travis theme!!!)

Seriously, sorry for your loss, and thank you for sharing your thoughts about this special person in your life.

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Sun 26 Oct, 2008 9:04 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:
It's a lovely poem, and very heartfelt. I think your great grandma will be smiling down at you for writing with such love.

Perhaps Travis could put the words to music??? :) (frantically trying to steer the thread into a Travis theme!!!)

Seriously, sorry for your loss, and thank you for sharing your thoughts about this special person in your life.

thank you tonie, as you might imagine, i would be honored if travis were to put these words into song!but for now,i'm just glad that you guys like them,and once again, i appreciat the kind words:-)

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sun 26 Oct, 2008 9:38 PM Quote
Sorry to hear about your loss:(

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Thu 30 Oct, 2008 12:33 AM Quote
thank you hennypenny,love that username by the way:-)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 2:24 PM