weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 21 Oct, 2008 3:09 AM Quote
Awww, Sam

(blushes)

That's real sweet....but I'm married.

Re: You know who you are
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 21 Oct, 2008 3:46 AM Quote
Aww, is this a boardie love declaration to another boardie? So sweet! :o)
It's too bad you're married, Anne!!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 21 Oct, 2008 4:07 AM Quote
Very sweet indeed! Hope she really knows who she is xD.

Lol @ Anne!

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 21 Oct, 2008 7:47 AM Quote
Aww Sam :) Well I KNOW it is not me but it brings back memories of long gone times of Travisland romance ;)

sina:)

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Tue 21 Oct, 2008 11:34 AM Quote
Sam, I think I figured out what is going on: the message is for one of the girls from your profile pict. Since they look like twins and you can confuse the names, you decided to name the message that way, right, right?
BTW, why is this message on the travis side? Or...could it be? Nooooooo...not for one of the band members:)

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Tue 21 Oct, 2008 4:31 PM Quote
LOL,you girls are too funny,thanks for your comments they brought a smile to my face. Two things,Anne,it absolutely would be you IF, ofcourse,you weren't already taken, and second,seb,you hit the nail right on the head!:-p....You guys are awsome

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Tue 21 Oct, 2008 9:08 PM Quote
awww
pure love in the message board (L) :)

Bryn
Bryn Posted Tue 21 Oct, 2008 9:56 PM Quote
That is sooooo sweet! If it doesn't work out with the mystery girl, could you please fall in love with me? Lol, just kidding, of course, but it's really sweet! Good luck! :)

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 22 Oct, 2008 4:18 AM Quote
sebnemy wrote:
Sam, I think I figured out what is going on: the message is for one of the girls from your profile pict. Since they look like twins and you can confuse the names, you decided to name the message that way, right, right?
BTW, why is this message on the travis side? Or...could it be? Nooooooo...not for one of the band members:)

Well, yeah they're twins, they're Mexican and I've met them a few times here in Mexico. This is their profile page and the become very "famous" (at least among the fans in Mexico) because of this pic :oP.

But I think they don't post very often here on the board, I think they don't even lurk xD.

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Wed 22 Oct, 2008 8:49 AM Quote
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:
LOL,you girls are too funny,thanks for your comments they brought a smile to my face. Two things,Anne,it absolutely would be you IF, ofcourse,you weren't already taken, and second,seb,you hit the nail right on the head!:-p....You guys are awsome

you are a good sport:)

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Wed 22 Oct, 2008 8:33 PM Quote
Bryn wrote:
That is sooooo sweet! If it doesn't work out with the mystery girl, could you please fall in love with me? Lol, just kidding, of course, but it's really sweet! Good luck! :)

Ok,since you girls are being so nice I will let you in on a secret. The truth is that my great grandmother passed away on sunday and I wanted to pay tribute to her with a poem. She is the one to whom I am declaring my love. Her name was Paula and she was 98yrs young. I do love all of you girls too though,sincerely.:-)

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Wed 22 Oct, 2008 9:31 PM Quote
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:
Bryn wrote:

Ok,since you girls are being so nice I will let you in on a secret. The truth is that my great grandmother passed away on sunday and I wanted to pay tribute to her with a poem. She is the one to whom I am declaring my love. Her name was Paula and she was 98yrs young. I do love all of you girls too though,sincerely.:-)

Aw, that's really nice of you, sorry for your loss. Did you write the poem yourself?

(I have to admit, I was getting kinda jealous! lol)

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Wed 22 Oct, 2008 10:43 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:
Bryn wrote:

Aw, that's really nice of you, sorry for your loss. Did you write the poem yourself?

(I have to admit, I was getting kinda jealous! lol)

Ha,you're cute Cli:-) I did write it myself,it's straight from the heart

MariaMak
MariaMak Posted Thu 23 Oct, 2008 1:46 AM Quote
Aww thats sweet Sam
Sorry for your loss. I can empathise with you, I have lost loads of elderly relations and too many more to lose. Its gonna suck.
xx

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:04 AM