Travis

Re: FAO FRAN. CD Quality....angry dhsfbshdbfsd (not with you
Nell
Nell Posted Mon 20 Oct, 2008 10:10 PM Quote
Fran wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
jdfbdjfbdhffv

Thanks

The album is not released in Mexico until Nov 4th. Could you tell us the name and address of the store?

whoooohoo...that sounds like somebody get's kicked...

But now you see why you shouldn't trust those guys..(who sell copies to the poeple...)

My CD was actually broken too (literally) ...;) so I went back and got another...great quality ;)

Hope for you you get another CD when i's been released ;)
But why are there actually other release-dates?
I mean like September in Europe, Oct or Nov anywhere else?....

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 21 Oct, 2008 8:40 AM Quote
Today i received my British Ode. Which i was about to cancel (glad i did not).
So, i put the Mexican one and the Birtish one...
I don't know what Universal Mexico did... they kind of compressed the whole album. The british one sounds so much cleaner.
in Chinese Blues, Fran's voice sounds with an empty echoe, in the mexican one. In the british sound cleaner. For example on Last Words, the guitar sounds better on the UK version. I don't know what Universal Mexico did, but i think the clicks have something to do with what they did to compress or i dunno.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 21 Oct, 2008 12:34 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
I don't know what Universal Mexico did... they kind of compressed the whole album. The british one sounds so much cleaner.
in Chinese Blues, Fran's voice sounds with an empty echoe, in the mexican one. In the british sound cleaner. For example on Last Words, the guitar sounds better on the UK version. I don't know what Universal Mexico did, but i think the clicks have something to do with what they did to compress or i dunno.

This sounds serious. Something needs to be done about this. I didn't realise it was the whole album affected.

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Tue 21 Oct, 2008 4:33 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:

Hey jesus, do you have the dodgy album on your computer? You reckon maybe you could show us a track, one you think sounds particularly bad quality? It's just I'm intrigued. :P

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 21 Oct, 2008 5:40 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

Hey jesus, do you have the dodgy album on your computer? You reckon maybe you could show us a track, one you think sounds particularly bad quality? It's just I'm intrigued. :P

yes of course, i can send you the same song of the mexican and the Uk to compare.
I repeat, i thought the mexican sounded good, but it looks like compressed compared to the Uk, so, i'll send you both to compare :)

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 21 Oct, 2008 5:40 PM Quote
by the way, what's your email to send the songs?
I've put both albums in the stereo, in the ps3, in the ipod, and in computer. In computer doesn't sound that different, in there was a little difficult to catch. But for example on the ps3 sounded different, and in the stereo, is there where it sounded so much quality the Uk version, and it was even on the stereo where the click sounds stronger. but I converted to mp3 the same song of two albums, so i hope doesn't compressed to much. Somehing weird, in the Mexican version tracks are longer. Quite Free in the mexican last 4:00 in the Uk last: 3:58, don't know what Universal Mexico did :s
But anyway, i'll send you the songs, i think is my stereo the one that's getting me crazy, 'cause is there the one where i founded more annoying the click, and there where a found more difference in both version. Better yo to listen them and give an opinion :)

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 21 Oct, 2008 7:15 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

This sounds serious. Something needs to be done about this. I didn't realise it was the whole album affected.

it's not really that bad (not talking about the clicks) 'caue i thought before the UK arrived, that the quality was good, the click is other thing, is annoying.
But yesterday i compared both versions, and the tracks of the mexican one last 2 seconds more. And put it on my stereo both, and the UK is cleaner.
Can i send you too, 2 songs of the Mexican and you compared it with your version? and tell me. Maybe i'm really getting crazy haha

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Tue 21 Oct, 2008 7:18 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
by the way, what's your email to send the songs?
I've put both albums in the stereo, in the ps3, in the ipod, and in computer. In computer doesn't sound that different, in there was a little difficult to catch. But for example on the ps3 sounded different, and in the stereo, is there where it sounded so much quality the Uk version, and it was even on the stereo where the click sounds stronger. but I converted to mp3 the same song of two albums, so i hope doesn't compressed to much. Somehing weird, in the Mexican version tracks are longer. Quite Free in the mexican last 4:00 in the Uk last: 3:58, don't know what Universal Mexico did :s
But anyway, i'll send you the songs, i think is my stereo the one that's getting me crazy, 'cause is there the one where i founded more annoying the click, and there where a found more difference in both version. Better yo to listen them and give an opinion :)

My email is luke444@fsmail.net :)

Buffsak
Buffsak Posted Wed 22 Oct, 2008 6:55 AM Quote
You forgot to tell that i compare it too :) hahaha
and yes the difference is really big :S i dont know what happended there...

BTW Hi Ben!!! miracle see u again....

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 22 Oct, 2008 1:11 PM Quote
Hola! :) I sent you a PM. I don't know if you saw it. :)

Kaizer
Kaizer Posted Wed 22 Oct, 2008 9:10 PM Quote
Hey, I live in Norway, and I've got the clicks. The CD is possibly compressed too, I have not heard the proper version in that case.

Does it say in the booklet whether the cd is produced in the UK or Mexico?

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Wed 22 Oct, 2008 9:49 PM Quote
I was listening my vinyl OTJS and is completly cleaner. Much better than CD. Poor mexican version, i hate it

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 22 Oct, 2008 9:57 PM Quote
Kaizer wrote:
Hey, I live in Norway, and I've got the clicks.

i dont mean to mock, but "ive got the clicks" sounds like a disease!

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Thu 23 Oct, 2008 4:55 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Kaizer wrote:
Hey, I live in Norway, and I've got the clicks.

i dont mean to mock, but "ive got the clicks" sounds like a disease!

hahahaha best post in loong time!!!

is it like AA

"Hi, I'm Erika and I've got the clicks" well... now the disease it's outside from Mexico... upss!!

mili
mili Posted Thu 23 Oct, 2008 6:27 AM Quote
One incident was in Finland, weeks ago.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 4:44 PM