Travis

Re: US Date Announced
Ani
Ani Posted Sat 18 Oct, 2008 6:26 PM Quote
I've been trying for the last 25 mins and no luck :( Was at my computer at 9 and still no luck... I can't believe this! Esp that jerk on ebay! $600 for the pair? WTF? This will be the first Travis show I've missed since 2000! :(

jasmine
jasmine Posted Sat 18 Oct, 2008 6:26 PM Quote
Wow that's such bullshit... I'm sorry guys... if I decide I can't go, I'll give my tickets to one of you guys.

sgvoxman
sgvoxman Posted Sat 18 Oct, 2008 6:28 PM Quote
That's a ticket broker selling them...keep checking back often, especially a day or two before the day of the show, some tix are released really close to showtime.

californiagirl
californiagirl Posted Sat 18 Oct, 2008 6:34 PM Quote
I'm all for small venues but it sucks when true fans aren't able to get tickets even though they were online right away to buy them. I don't know why they couldn't have chosen a bigger venue considering it's their only show in the US this year. I'm sorry for all of you who didn't get a ticket. I'm feeling bittersweet about the one that I got...first show I'll be going to that I don't know anyone (so far as I know) that will be there.

Pipestar
Pipestar Posted Sat 18 Oct, 2008 6:36 PM Quote
Did they release such a small # of tickets that it sold out this fast? This is the first show since 2000 I will have missed too and I don't get it. I'm determined to find some tickets.

Pipestar
Did they release such a small # of tickets that it sold out this fast? This is the first show since 2000 I will have missed too and I don't get it. I'm determined to find some tickets.

Pipestar

jasmine
jasmine Posted Sat 18 Oct, 2008 6:38 PM Quote
Mel, you know me, I'm going lol.

Ani
Ani Posted Sat 18 Oct, 2008 6:39 PM Quote
I'm determined too Pipestar!!! I'm still trying even though I know it's probably a lost cause (on TM anyway). Looks like Ticketmaster released something like 90% of the tickets to agencies and then only a small handful to true fans. We'll find a way to go! Don't worry!

californiagirl
californiagirl Posted Sat 18 Oct, 2008 6:50 PM Quote
I'm glad I'll know Jasmine!

Pipestar & Ani - I want you both to be there! I really hope you're able to get tickets!!

Ani
Ani Posted Sat 18 Oct, 2008 6:57 PM Quote
Someone actually bought the pair for $600 on ebay... and it's all going straight to that sleazy ticket agency's pocket. I was actually about to send the seller a message about how disgusting he is for selling them at 10X the price, but when I hit send it said the ebay listing was no longer available! Ugh. Would have been nice to know that the agency didn't win... but they did.

Thanks, Mel... I know we'll find a way to go! I just need to figure out how. Let's keep our fingers crossed...

:(

Pipestar
Pipestar Posted Sat 18 Oct, 2008 7:11 PM Quote
Mel! How lucky are you!! I'm going to search high and low! I will find tix somehow!

Ani, let me know if u have any luck and I'll let you know if I find some for us true fans!

Man, talk about a way to ruin my day! :(

Pipestar
Pipestar Posted Sat 18 Oct, 2008 7:12 PM Quote
Mel! How lucky are you!! I'm going to search high and low! I will find tix somehow!

Ani, let me know if u have any luck and I'll let you know if I find some for us true fans!

Man, talk about a way to ruin my day! :(

Ani
Ani Posted Sat 18 Oct, 2008 7:20 PM Quote
Ugh... seriously. I feel like my day is ruined too. :(

I'll let you guys know if I have any luck! Have a feeling it won't be until closer to the show though. Seriously can't believe this - I've *never* had a problem getting tix to a Travis show, and it just figures this would happen for the one that we all want to go to the most!

Good luck, guys... I'm sure the truest fans will find some way to be there in the end.

californiagirl
californiagirl Posted Sat 18 Oct, 2008 7:29 PM Quote
Pipestar & Ani! You know I'll be keeping my eyes and ears open for tix as well for you guys! Hang in there. xx

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:38 PM