Travis

Re: lewis hamilton...
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 10:19 PM Quote
I rememver this furore over a small British (read English) driver by the name of Jensen Button, I think the same thing will happen with Hamilton, and personally good fucking riddance, bunch of posh wankers with too much money, the lot of them !!! Faggots, Moto GP is where it's at

Davie_G
Davie_G Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 10:38 PM Quote
Moto GP?

Nah. Rallying. Not your two-horse race WRC though, the Scottish Rally Championship is where it's at :D

audrey
audrey Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 11:58 PM Quote
Davie_G wrote:
Moto GP?

Nah. Rallying. Not your two-horse race WRC though, the Scottish Rally Championship is where it's at :D

fuck yeah man. i really wish i could catch more wrc races.

they play SO randomly over here that i cant ever get them on the tv. :(
i miss richard burns!

Darran
Darran Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 9:10 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Faggots, Moto GP is where it's at

Bingo.

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:22 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
I rememver this furore over a small British (read English) driver by the name of Jensen Button, I think the same thing will happen with Hamilton, and personally good fucking riddance, bunch of posh wankers with too much money, the lot of them !!! Faggots, Moto GP is where it's at

Your letting the lefty lurch out of you again :) In Jensens case your right he is a posh wanker. Lewis's dad however hadto take on 2 jobs to fund his career up until 11 before mclaren took an interest in him.All that and bring up his younger disabled brother.Ive read quite a few interviews with the guy and he is very humble about the whole thing and realise how lucky he is. As he says he only has to look at his brothers lot to realise that.

Joe
Joe Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:26 AM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Your letting the lefty lurch out of you again :)

No comment. ;-)

Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 11:41 AM Quote
audrey wrote:
the new micheal schumacher?@?!!??!

i was supposed to be heading to the US grand prix again this year, but it fell on the same weekend as bonnaroo. i had to give my ticket to my friend to go with my boyfriend. boo! i wanted to go, but i want to go to bonnaroo more.

of course, you wont ever see this again:

http://www.imseeingred.com/f1/micheal1.jpg

yes oh my god poor kubica it was a hell of a crash but it just goes to show the safety of f1 cars now adays that you can crash liuke that and only have a broken leg. altho i wouldnt wish injuries on any driver. go lewis in the mclaren ive always thought mclaren were the best and now there showing it

Darran
Darran Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 11:48 AM Quote
Kubica has no broken bones. Only a sprained ankle.

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 12:08 PM Quote
Its quite unbelievable that a car can get tossed around like that and the driver only ends up with a sprained ankle.
Lucky guy.

audrey
audrey Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 2:55 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
Kubica has no broken bones. Only a sprained ankle.

fuckin lucky guy!

audrey
audrey Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 2:56 PM Quote
Its quite unbelievable that a car can get tossed around like that and the driver only ends up with a sprained ankle.
Lucky guy.

exactly what i said. incredible. if those cars arent exactly winning, at least theyre safe! haha.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 8:53 PM Quote
Joe wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Your letting the lefty lurch out of you again :)

No comment. ;-)

OK, let's pick on someone not English,.... Hmmm Jacques Vilneueve exactly the same thing !!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 8:57 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Your letting the lefty lurch out of you again :) In Jensens case your right he is a posh wanker. Lewis's dad however hadto take on 2 jobs to fund his career up until 11 before mclaren took an interest in him.All that and bring up his younger disabled brother.Ive read quite a few interviews with the guy and he is very humble about the whole thing and realise how lucky he is. As he says he only has to look at his brothers lot to realise that.

Hmmm I dunno, yeah he's a lot more humble than the rest and I do sympathize about his bro'. but Driving isn't exactly a cheap(working class) sport, same with the Williams sisters, or Tiger Woods, I ain't believing a single feckin' word of it (in those two cases anyway).

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 9:02 PM Quote
Agreed it isnt.But he got their through his parents and his hard work.
His talent was recognised and McLaren snapped him up early.
I guess you could say that was his lucky break. But if he didnt have the talent then they would not have wasted time and money on an 11 year old.
Good luck to the guy , i'd love to be doing what he is doing.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 9:07 PM Quote

hmmm Ok, I do agree with you on the good luck to him thing if what you're telling me is the whole story, and I do agree I'd love to race for a living. If the whole thing is how you say, then I just hope whenever he hits his "dry run" The feckin' media will back off, instead of doing their usual and bouncing all over the former hero.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:04 AM