Travis

Re: 10 october 2008: watch travis gig live online
winatel
winatel Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 3:21 AM Quote
Oh. I missed a whole gig because of sleeping!
I wanna cry :(
Hope someone recorded it and post the video....plz??

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 3:39 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
so sad that i couldnt be near a computer tonight! But im going to look into this "re streaming" thing.
or hopefully someone will post a vid!
sounds like you all had a great time!

It does indeed (that last word dedicated to Eledh and Ariel hehe).
I really hope someone posts a video too.

And in the end I went to work, didn't quit, got paid and my pupil has gone back to normal (I hope this lasts until the end of the year!).

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 3:48 AM Quote
I missed all unfortunately. I just wonder if there's someone willing to post the recording! I would really love to watch it. :S

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 3:55 AM Quote
Just read through the whole thread. Very entertaining. Haha. :) Felt like I was living it again. :)

Yes, hopefully video will be uploaded as a lot of time was spent only listening to it, whilst I was reading and posting on here! :)

ausheva7
ausheva7 Posted Sun 12 Oct, 2008 2:22 AM Quote
sorry for the double post...

ausheva7
ausheva7 Posted Sun 12 Oct, 2008 2:27 AM Quote
Hello everyone!

I'm a newbie from Taiwan. Been to three recent Travis shows and met some great fans including Eledh. Reeeeeeeeeeeally enjoyed them all!

It's great to be here where we can share our love to Travis as well as all sorts of information and resources.

I did try to record the whole thing. Only unfortunately due to bad internet connection, only 8.5mins of the interview was recorded, and you can see me moving my cursor around, maximising and minimising the window and stuff. The file is 279MB.

As to the gig, 1 hour and 15 mins was recorded including the waiting and the hosting bit. However there are four or five gaps due to streaming problems, and i really wonder why it was OK while i was watching it, but the recorded stuff turned out to be a bit like a slide show, and the quality, whether video or sound, is rather rubbish. Nevertheless if you don't mind i'd be more than happy to share. The biggest problem is that it's as big as 1.74GB! Does anyone know of any free large webspace where i can upload them onto? Sorry i'm not much of a tech girl who knows how to cut the file...

Vivian xxx

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 12 Oct, 2008 2:54 AM Quote
Hi Vivian. It is truly appreicated. Thank you. But we already have an upload of the concert by 'themanwho' here: http://www.travisonline.com/board/view.php?t=10269

But thanks very much. :)

ausheva7
ausheva7 Posted Sun 12 Oct, 2008 1:58 PM Quote
Thanks very much BenFilbert.
The quality themanwho provided is so much better than mine and the file size is small as well! I deleted my recording. :P

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 12 Oct, 2008 2:09 PM Quote
ausheva7 wrote:
Thanks very much BenFilbert.
The quality themanwho provided is so much better than mine and the file size is small as well! I deleted my recording. :P

Haha. Awww. Thanks for trying though. :)

Pages Previous 1...15 16 17 18 [19] All Times BST Current Time 10:26 PM