Travis

Re: Travis and drugs
mecarr
mecarr Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 4:53 AM Quote
I've been following them for a long time and from what I've read, they use to do drugs a long time ago, like 10-15 years ago but have since stopped completely.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 6:17 PM Quote
Thanks for posting the video. :)

MoreThanMe
MoreThanMe Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 6:43 PM Quote
Well, this is most contrary to what ive heard.

* Now, we all know there was a hiatus between albums 4 (12 Memories) and album 5(TBWNN). But what most people dont know is that Neil actually never broke his neck at all (think about it, no pictures) and on top of that, no childeren were ever born. This is all an excuse to cover up the fact that Neil infact cant go 4 minutes without either shooting up some brown or going psycho on pills.

This really came to head one night in France when Neil was insisting that he infact was the inventor of all human thought, and that the internet is run by tiny-yet-kinky-come-super intelligent mice.

Obviously, Neil was in no state to continue.

The band rallied round and sorted him out, but it was all covered up with stories of babies and neck braking accidents. Now the truth has been outed lets blow the lid off it!

* may be complete bullshit.

Erial
Erial Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 7:34 PM Quote
LOL, MoreThanMe, thanks for telling us the enlightening, unexpected (yet obvious after analyzing all the facts with a critic eye) truth.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 7:35 PM Quote
that was...umm..interesting

MoreThanMe
MoreThanMe Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 7:45 PM Quote
Its all true.

winnielok
winnielok Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 9:07 PM Quote
Let's focus on Travis's brilliant music.
I don't mean that other affairs about Travis are totally unimportant, but as a fan, I draw attention only to their music.

MoreThanMe
MoreThanMe Posted Sat 11 Oct, 2008 5:04 AM Quote
Dont ignore this.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 7:01 AM