Travis

Re: Passive Aggressive Notes
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 4:17 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
I am the one on the far right.

And yeah, the 90210 one is so hilarious. And dated. Though I guess it could work now.

I hope no one would get that made about missing the new 90210! But i once taped the wrong time of a rerun of the old 90210 for my roommate and she wasnt pleased, so it still works! She was trying to tape the whole season but i accidently taped an hour early. oops. She has forgiven me.

How funny. I never got into the whole 90210 thing but there are certainly plenty of other shows that would I'd get worked up about if the taping got messed up.

ricv64 wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

like Sarah Palin ?

Take that back Ric.

Re: Broken Mirror
megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 4:59 PM Quote
It reminds me of 12 Memories...sort of darker than the rest of this album.

Definitely a grower, the more I listen, the more I like!

edit: lol, definitely not my post.

Re: Broken Mirror
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 5:10 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
It reminds me of 12 Memories...sort of darker than the rest of this album.

Definitely a grower, the more I listen, the more I like!

edit: lol, definitely not my post.

I love the board gremlin. What a sense of humor that little rascal has.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 5:15 PM Quote
hahahahah! Oh Gremlin! You silly silly beast

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 5:24 PM Quote
Megan what were you saying?

Anne, you should most certainly submit those to Passive Agressive notes.com. ig you don't then I seriously will. You have to submit the story behind it too so people will know the dealio.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 5:55 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

ricv64 wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

like Sarah Palin ?

Take that back Ric.

OK

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 6:57 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Megan what were you saying?

Anne, you should most certainly submit those to Passive Agressive notes.com. ig you don't then I seriously will. You have to submit the story behind it too so people will know the dealio.

I was going to suggest to the girl who posted them that she do that. If she doesn't I definitely will.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 9:17 PM Quote
Lauren, she is all over that website. I'll keep you posted on when she submits them.

Kristy, this gem is from Canada. The caption says this shows how much nicer Canadians are (at least Stan)

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1408/1473720085_9c41cd4c7d.jpg

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 9:20 PM Quote
double post

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 9:25 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Lauren, she is all over that website. I'll keep you posted on when she submits them.

Kristy, this gem is from Canada. The caption says this shows how much nicer Canadians are (at least Stan)

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1408/1473720085_9c41cd4c7d.jpg

Im not as nice as Stan. I dont clean barf. It would inturn make me barf.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 9:51 PM Quote
This is my alltime favorite craigslist posting.

Found Cat-black with white stripes

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 9:55 PM Quote
I am a huge fan of the best-of craigslist page. I check it a few times a month and usually end up having to stuff my hand in my mouth so I don't laugh out loud at work.

This is one of my favorites. I enjoy the drawing and also that it happened in Austin.

Pizza

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 10:30 PM Quote
I noticed that Stan one last night, and I laughed. Stan better come over to my house when I upchuck and clean it up.

Anne, your former roommate is probably a shoe in to have hers posted.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 08 Oct, 2008 3:08 AM Quote
Lauren, she submitted the "just wash them" picture. I told her the definition ones should be submitted too.

I found another one. If you're wondering what a houseboy is, we allowed 2 or so people to pay and they were allowed to have dinner at our house. It was a good cheap way for them to get food. Often, it was men and we called them houseboys. Actually the one we had when I lived there, John, ending up marrying one of my housemates. But I don't know who this one is - was before my time.

http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v330/17/103/1420771562/n1420771562_30071574_1066.jpg

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 08 Oct, 2008 3:12 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Lauren, she submitted the "just wash them" picture. I told her the definition ones should be submitted too.

I found another one. If you're wondering what a houseboy is, we allowed 2 or so people to pay and they were allowed to have dinner at our house. It was a good cheap way for them to get food. Often, it was men and we called them houseboys. Actually the one we had when I lived there, John, ending up marrying one of my housemates. But I don't know who this one is - was before my time.

Im confused. People paid to eat at your place? Like it was some sorta mini restaurant for select boys?

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:21 PM