cheekyminx
cheekyminx Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 8:43 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
This is why I like being 6 foot 4.

This is why I hate being 5'3"

Re: Bloody cameras!
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 9:25 PM Quote

Here in Argentina bidees are not mistaken with toilets fortunatelly xD.

cheekyminx wrote:
Esteban wrote:

This is why I hate being 5'3"

I'm 5'1''. Tell me about it!
Luckily I was in front row the only time I saw Travis.

daytimeoyster
daytimeoyster Posted Sun 05 Oct, 2008 1:45 AM Quote
i always know that not using camera in a gig is better.
but sometimes i just can't resist to take some(actually quite a lot..)photo or even film it(especially when i was in the front row seeing my favourite band's gig). Coz the photo taken by yourself means a lot more than the others'.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 05 Oct, 2008 2:10 AM Quote
Esteban wrote:

lol! Exactly! I'm 5'10" and can usually see over everyone just fine. :P Plus, when I go to see Travis, I make sure I'm in the front row, so I don't have to hold my camera up super high and obstruct everyone's view of the guys.

Do I think that people should film or snap photos during the entire gig? No! That's absurd. But I do like to take a good amount of pics at a Travis show. They're my favorite band and I want to document the occasion! Like Ben said, people like to experience concerts in different ways and I enjoy taking pictures. Other people's cameras don't bother me at all either...I'm way too focused on the band and music to worry about something like that. Plus, I think we should all be happy that Travis allows, and even encourages, us to film and take pictures at their gigs. This makes the tour archive REALLY something special.

Mandy
Mandy Posted Sun 05 Oct, 2008 11:54 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Esteban wrote:

lol! Exactly! I'm 5'10" and can usually see over everyone just fine. :P Plus, when I go to see Travis, I make sure I'm in the front row, so I don't have to hold my camera up super high and obstruct everyone's view of the guys.

Do I think that people should film or snap photos during the entire gig? No! That's absurd. But I do like to take a good amount of pics at a Travis show. They're my favorite band and I want to document the occasion! Like Ben said, people like to experience concerts in different ways and I enjoy taking pictures. Other people's cameras don't bother me at all either...I'm way too focused on the band and music to worry about something like that. Plus, I think we should all be happy that Travis allows, and even encourages, us to film and take pictures at their gigs. This makes the tour archive REALLY something special.

Couldn't agree more. I ALWAYS take pictures at gigs mainly because it means I have alot of memories to take home and look at again and again. I don't film and I don't hold my camera stupidly high in front of peoples faces so I think there is a way to take pictures without obscuring other peoples view for a long time.

The thing that annoys me is people flashing? It must be even more annoying for the band and those pictures never come out well either.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 05 Oct, 2008 3:40 PM Quote
Mandy wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Esteban wrote:

Couldn't agree more. I ALWAYS take pictures at gigs mainly because it means I have alot of memories to take home and look at again and again. I don't film and I don't hold my camera stupidly high in front of peoples faces so I think there is a way to take pictures without obscuring other peoples view for a long time.

The thing that annoys me is people flashing? It must be even more annoying for the band and those pictures never come out well either.

In Detroit last year the security guard told everyone in the first few rows not to use flash, so I didn't and my pictures came out beautifully. I don't think it's needed with all the lights on stage.

Monica
Monica Posted Sun 05 Oct, 2008 6:18 PM Quote
I was in 2nd row seeing Coldplay and there were a lot of cameras in almost every photo I took. But I don't blame them, I do the same :) Hehe.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sun 05 Oct, 2008 7:41 PM Quote
Mandy wrote:

The thing that annoys me is people flashing?

So many lols.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 05 Oct, 2008 7:46 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
Mandy wrote:

The thing that annoys me is people flashing?

So many lols.

HAHAHAHAH

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 1:42 AM