Travis

Re: Japanese Dates 2009
akanksha
akanksha Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 11:14 AM Quote
Imagine if instead of only reading this thread, the guys could be able to HEAR all the messages being conveyed.

They'd go deaf with all the screaming. "COME HERE! OR HERE! OR HERE! PLEAAAAAASE! AHHHHHHH!"

What to do, though? The Eastern side of the world is desperately Travis-deprived :(:(:(

hiromi
hiromi Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 2:31 PM Quote
galletitabonita wrote:
hiromi wrote:
Woooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG!!!! MMMMMM this great news made me soooooo happy!!!!! xD I can't believe that we can see the boys again in Japan!!!!!!
Of course, I will go and see them next year....CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! xD

aaahhhh, you must be happy sweetie!!!!

Hi honey :D
hehehehe yes I'm still so happy and excited!!!
REALLY WANT THE TICKETS!!!!!!

hiromi
hiromi Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 2:32 PM Quote
galletitabonita wrote:
hiromi wrote:
Woooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG!!!! MMMMMM this great news made me soooooo happy!!!!! xD I can't believe that we can see the boys again in Japan!!!!!!
Of course, I will go and see them next year....CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! xD

aaahhhh, you must be happy sweetie!!!!

Hi honey :D
hehehehe yes I'm still so happy and excited!!!
REALLY WANT THE TICKETS!!!!!!

mayfly
mayfly Posted Thu 16 Oct, 2008 5:24 AM Quote
I'm wondering if Travis have a plan to tour any other Asian countries along with Japan in February, or if, at least, they intend to accept any offer from any Asian promoter and visit there if the conditions are reasonable.

yonan
yonan Posted Thu 16 Oct, 2008 11:50 AM Quote
hi Fran and the Band,
if you would like to consider playing in Jakarta, Indonesia, try contacting the biggest promoter here, Java Musikindo at info@javamusikindo.com or www.javamusikindo.com

they just missed Manics here :(

actually there's a long story behind that:
so Manics are playing South East Asia dates. and apparently they also offered Java Musikindo, but Java declined citing lack of interest from Indonesian public. word got out to rabid Manics fans, including myself, so we set up a website www.bringmanicstojakarta.org and some online petition.

after a week of seemingly no avail, suddenly their boss put up a post on his blog http://javamusikindo.com/adrie asking if people want to see Manics! of course we went nuts and bombarded the comment section with a loud YES.

things got interesting, they caved in and contacted Manics' management, but apparently the only venue they got was on Dec 2, and Manics' tour dates end on Nov 30. the management need to re-discuss the deal with the tour crew, so Java asked us to wait for their reply.

after a couple of anxiety-filled days, the bad news came in: the management couldnt get a deal with the crew, thus no show here :(

SOO...

if you're really interested, do tell us that you've contacted the promoter, and we'll set up something similar to convince them to bring Travis here !!

i hope you can set up a good deal with them, cheers!

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Thu 16 Oct, 2008 2:16 PM Quote
yonan wrote:
hi Fran and the Band,
if you would like to consider playing in Jakarta, Indonesia, try contacting the biggest promoter here, Java Musikindo at info@javamusikindo.com or www.javamusikindo.com

they just missed Manics here :(

actually there's a long story behind that:
so Manics are playing South East Asia dates. and apparently they also offered Java Musikindo, but Java declined citing lack of interest from Indonesian public. word got out to rabid Manics fans, including myself, so we set up a website www.bringmanicstojakarta.org and some online petition.

after a week of seemingly no avail, suddenly their boss put up a post on his blog http://javamusikindo.com/adrie asking if people want to see Manics! of course we went nuts and bombarded the comment section with a loud YES.

things got interesting, they caved in and contacted Manics' management, but apparently the only venue they got was on Dec 2, and Manics' tour dates end on Nov 30. the management need to re-discuss the deal with the tour crew, so Java asked us to wait for their reply.

after a couple of anxiety-filled days, the bad news came in: the management couldnt get a deal with the crew, thus no show here :(

SOO...

if you're really interested, do tell us that you've contacted the promoter, and we'll set up something similar to convince them to bring Travis here !!

i hope you can set up a good deal with them, cheers!

THAT'S ONE AWESOME WEBSITE!

plus indonesia's so near im definitely going if that works out!thanx yonan=))))

winnielok
winnielok Posted Tue 21 Oct, 2008 11:17 PM Quote
lovedogjoe wrote:
hope they'd go to Hong Kong as well~

Absolutely, Joe! Then we can meet them together again!!!!!

kingjh
kingjh Posted Tue 28 Oct, 2008 4:07 PM Quote
guys i'm jason, I've followed you guys all the way from London, and met you all at the Singfest press tent with my girlfriend Ming Ting. Please do consider coming to Singapore, please do. You have a huge following here, and it'd be so good if you guys could add another date in for sunny Singapore.
pretty please?

kingjh
kingjh Posted Tue 28 Oct, 2008 4:14 PM Quote
/Users/Jason/Desktop/Day1_PressCon_13.jpg
guys please come back to singapore

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1157750&op=6&o=global&view=global&subj=37002555&id=501792692

cheesy
cheesy Posted Tue 04 Nov, 2008 9:07 AM Quote
Hurray!I got a ticket of Nagoya!!
I really can't wait.
Looking forward to seeing you all.
See you soon!

Cheesy

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Wed 26 Nov, 2008 6:26 AM Quote
Damn! I wanna go to Nagoya!
(My dad is a one hour from there... he will go in my representation hahahaha ...is not the same thing!)

ampersand
ampersand Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 1:29 PM Quote
Is the Tokyo gig all-seater?

mayfly
mayfly Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 3:36 PM Quote
ampersand wrote:
Is the Tokyo gig all-seater?

Yep.

hiromi
hiromi Posted Thu 19 Feb, 2009 2:09 PM Quote

Wow photos of the band's first Japanese tour!!!
Really great!! xD
I'm not in the photos though..lol

Does anyone show up in the photos????

jovial
jovial Posted Sat 21 Feb, 2009 1:44 PM Quote
I really wanna fly to Japan & Seoul><~~~

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 7:33 AM