Travis

Re: Newcastle was great!
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 05 Oct, 2008 6:49 PM Quote
Great pics! Thanks for sharing! :o)

I don't understand people that stand still during gigs. I really don't! Haha.

Mandy
Mandy Posted Sun 05 Oct, 2008 6:52 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Great pics! Thanks for sharing! :o)

I don't understand people that stand still during gigs. I really don't! Haha.

I don't get it either, I have a problem standing still, even to the support band I was bopping away ahha! Then again the crowd was quite full of Old age pensioners...which I dont mind, but I guess they really havn't got the engergy to jump around haha.

It was exactly the same at last years gig but I was barrier both times so I dont care so the only tip I can give ya for next time, go for barrier and then you won't even see the lame people around you haha!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 05 Oct, 2008 7:10 PM Quote
Mandy wrote:

It was exactly the same at last years gig but I was barrier both times so I dont care so the only tip I can give ya for next time, go for barrier and then you won't even see the lame people around you haha!

Hahaha! That's a good advice. When I went to see Travis I was barrier and I was surrounded by many friends who love Travis and were jumping and singing, so I didn't notice if people were standing still or not :oP.
Anyway, in Argentina people tend to be very enthusiastic during gigs, so it's not usual to be surrounded by "standing-stillers".

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 6:47 AM