Travis

2 free Travis tickets for newcastle tonight
Mandy
Mandy Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 3:39 PM Quote
Simple story, see fucked me over, I had to buy 2 extra tickets to back me up and they just called me now saying I can pick up the tickets at the door.

The event isnt sold out so am not expecting any money for them, I'd just hate to waste them so if anyone is interested call me asap 07854112649.

Im picking the tickets up around 6.30PM so make sure you're there because I wont be hanging around outside ;p

Re: 2 free Travis tickets for newcastle tonight
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 3:46 PM Quote
Sorry you got screwed over. I think it's really nice that you are just offering them straight up.

Hope you have a great time tonight!

Mandy
Mandy Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 3:59 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Sorry you got screwed over. I think it's really nice that you are just offering them straight up.

Hope you have a great time tonight!
Ta, I certainly will be having an amazing time, which is why Im slightly over the fact that I just paid double the price to see them haha! Well I know they are worth it and the money goes into the lads pockets so it's all good :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 4:08 PM Quote
Maybe someone will still buy them - if you offer them at cheaper than the venue is selling them for then at least you could get some of your money back.

But you're right, they're worth it. I hope Fran sweats on you or something similar that just makes your night. ; )

GothyDave
GothyDave Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 4:34 PM Quote
I have been trying to get my spare ticket sold too - See having fucked me over too. I've been offering it for half the price, but unfortunately having advertised on facebook and myspace and my university community, no takers even for a free ticket!

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 4:36 PM Quote
Have a great time tonight - hope someone has the sense to take you up on your generous offer. I have to say that SEE is not my best friend at the moment either (more ticket hassles) but at least they were nice on the phone.... and helpful (which is rare nowadays) ENJOY!

Mandy
Mandy Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 4:40 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Maybe someone will still buy them - if you offer them at cheaper than the venue is selling them for then at least you could get some of your money back.

But you're right, they're worth it. I hope Fran sweats on you or something similar that just makes your night. ; )
Who do you think I am, some sort of groupie??? :p (I'd love it except Im taking my fella so I don't think he'd appriciate my swooning ;p)

Gahhh did I mention I am excited?? Damn it, I'll eat the tickets if I have to I am that excited hahahahaha

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 5:05 PM Quote
Mandy wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

Who do you think I am, some sort of groupie??? :p (I'd love it except Im taking my fella so I don't think he'd appriciate my swooning ;p)

Gahhh did I mention I am excited?? Damn it, I'll eat the tickets if I have to I am that excited hahahahaha

Well you can just secretly swoon on the inside and share it with us tomorrow. I won't tell your fella. : )

Mandy
Mandy Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 5:09 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

Well you can just secretly swoon on the inside and share it with us tomorrow. I won't tell your fella. : )
Hahah will do, will be back with loads of pictures too for sure :D Well I better get ready to go! Chiaoo! xxx

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:14 PM